Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kylady7

Shimmering Lights

kylady7
10 years ago

I have fell in love with this tile...It is called shimmering Lights by allen + roth
I am going to post a picture...but it doesn't begin to show it's beauty nor the true color...It does pick up the browns of my floor and the tranquility blue of my paint color....

But I feel it will be too much for the entire back splash...so I want to do it behind the stove and behind the 15" cabinets on each side of the stove......the other areas I want to do something more subtle.....Please advise me on what you think will go with this.
I thought about doing a 4" strip at the base of the granite..so it can flow behind my sink....But don't know what else to use...
Please help!
thanks

Comments (2)

• oldbat2be
    10 years ago

My first impression is too busy for your granite. If you care to post a picture of your kitchen - taken from straight on - I will photoshop the tile for you.

Can you track down a better picture of the tile (or what is the name of it and who is the mfr?). I don't think the one you posted will do it justice.

Best, oldbat2be

• kylady7
    Original Author
    10 years ago

My granite is not near as busy as it looks....It is Bianco Ramano...but doesn't look like a lot of B R's I have seen.
    I took the picture way too close...so neither the granite nor the tile looks true.
    Name of the tile is shimmering lights by allen + roth
    The tile is not near as dark as it looks in picture.
    I will take a picture of the not completed kitchen next week, once the rest of the granite is installed....
    The fabricator and crew had a accident on Friday and the counter top with the sink cutout got broke...so hopefully it will be delivered by Tuesday of next week.
    thanks

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor