Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink

Posted by oregonduck72 (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 12, 12 at 13:22

Looking for a single-bowl, self-rimming, 18-gauge stainless steel, 8" deep kitchen sink.
My cousin, the plumber, said to go with Elkay but I can't find a model that fits that description. Not impressed with Kohler's 3373-4. Anybody have suggestions? Happy with your selection or now wish that you had picked something else?

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink

You probably couldn't find it because you tried to use Elkay's atrocious website. They cannot find their own products!

I have linked to a search at AJ Madison, specifying the dimensions you requested. I found 82 such sinks. Take a look:

Here is a link that might be useful: Elkay at AJ Madison

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here