Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Riegsecker Cabinets?

Posted by home4all6 (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 18, 12 at 13:21

Hi GW friends,
We are slowly progressing on our plans around here. I have been looking at custom cabinet companies, getting some rough quotes to price compare, and one company has really impressed me so far. Their customer service has been fantastic, and their prices were the lowest so far. I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience with them?

They are Riegsecker Cabinet in Shipshewana, Indiana. Has anyone used them or had any experience with them? I know Dutchwood is much loved around here, but they are pretty far from me.

Thanks for your input!

Here is a link that might be useful: Riegsecker Cabinet Co

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Riegsecker Cabinets?

wow-several yrs ago they priced something for me-I thought they were high. But,good on rapport in discusions as to "why",and explanations of their techniques/etc. They would come out and do the install as well. If you find it price-smart I think you will find almost nothing better from the beginning planning to completion of installation.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here