Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

And the doors go 'round and 'round...

Posted by CEFreeman (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 11, 12 at 13:00

Guys, who is the cabinet maker where their web site has the door styles going around in a circle? They have TONS of them?

I can't remember and I loved a drawer front there.

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: And the doors go 'round and 'round...

Don't know if this is the one you're thinking of, but Crown Point has a thing like that on their site - I'll try to put the link here.

Here is a link that might be useful: Crown Point door styles

RE: And the doors go 'round and 'round...

Not only is that it, the Amherst drawer front is what I'm looking for!

Thanks. :)

RE: And the doors go 'round and 'round...

Glad to help - just don't get dizzy chasing them!

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here