Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kohler sinks

Posted by amandaelm (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 6, 13 at 12:54

Hi!

I'm looking at the Kohler cast iron apron front sinks.

I can't figure what that difference is between the Whitehaven and the Dickinson.

Does anyone know what constitutes the $1000 difference?

Thanks!

Amanda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kohler sinks

Hi Amanda, when I started my kitchen reno I decided on an apron front. My KD always used the Dickinson but after looking at them online I wanted the Whitehaven because I wanted a rear, side drain. The KD didn't even know about the Whitehaven. Once he investigated he was so pleased that I found it because he says it is easier to install and less expensive to boot. I LOVE my Whitehaven. It makes clean up a breeze and I can let the few hand washed items dry on the stainless steel racks that I got.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here