Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Delta DeLuca with handle mounted front?

Posted by idabean (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 28, 13 at 10:52

Would this faucet work with the handle in front? According to Delta it can be done. My concern is whether it is too big and will get in the way of stock pots or cookie sheets. The faucet swings so the wet hand problem can be avoided.
Plumber needs to come back anyhow to fix something.
I do remember that we may have to switch hot/cold lines

My GC will be so annoyed.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Delta DeLuca with handle mounted front?

Personally, that's not one I would choose, since that's a pretty big handle assembly. Remember that when it's in front and on, it's going to be pulled out towards you. I think something like the trinsic works much better for a front handle installation, but here's the deluca pic so others can know which you mean:

This post was edited by writersblock on Sat, Sep 28, 13 at 11:16

o

I have this faucet, and yes, if front-mounted the handle would get in the way of large items, and I think it would get dirtier more quickly.

o

You are both right. Idea Discarded.
idabean

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here