A friend of mine owns a design business and
had a prof photographer take some photos of our house
& kitchen. I'm not sure how to attach them, but
it's portfolio number 6 on this site:

www.deliciousdesigns.com

I was just excited to see the photos in great lighting since
every kitchen photo I ever shared was dark and shadowy and had the dog
in it :)

Hope everyone is well & kitchens are running smoothly!

Best,
Katie

Here is a link that might be useful: Portfolio 6

Comments (13)

• katieob
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Woops- not a fruit basket!
    I'll try that again. You can see my tech skills haven't improved:)

Here is a link that might be useful: Portfolio 6

• jillies01
    9 years ago

These pictures are amazing! I thought you had that really different barrel hood - did you do another renovation after that? Regardless, there isn't a single picture on your friend's website that isn't eye candy!!!!

• oldbat2be
    9 years ago

katieob - INCREDIBLE!!!! The colors, the contrasts, that gorgeous fireplace mantel and tile (what is that?!), the beautiful entrance with black door and brick. Thank you for posting, one happy old bat here to see them:)

• ck_squared
    9 years ago

What a beautiful home! Love the pops of color especially the pink! I can't imagine your space ever looking dark, though. And there's nothing wrong with a dog in a photo!

It is pretty fantastic when you have great lighting and a great photographer to photograph your space. We were fortunate enough to have our recent kitchen remodel photographed twice by professional photogs and I can't wait to see all the photos.

Enjoy your beautiful space!

• chitown_mary
    9 years ago

What a stunning kitchen and home. I am mad for your glass uppers. Who did your cabinets and how did you specify the glass sides? I am totally going to steal that idea!

Love the tile on your fireplace. Can you provide the details?

• westsider40
    9 years ago

Hi Katie again, Wow, truly gorgeous. Thoughtful, perfect, wherever your eye rests is delicious. Was it a different kitchen in '09 and the one in '12? Some pics have been deleted and it's hard for me to figure it out.

The term 'eye candy' must have been coined with your skills in mind. I'd like to say that you should quit your day job, but, well, guess not! Beautiful millwork throughout your houses and I think that is a huge flavor setter(how's that for a word?). Thanks, Katie.

• Mick Mick
    9 years ago

Wow!!!! Your home is beautiful. I love all of the colors! What do you think of your west elm console? I have had my eye on it but I have been waffling on it.

• katieob
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks all!

Jillies01 and Westsider40~ Thanks. Yes, the modernaire hood was in our previous house. After building that house, we moved to a new home and renovated. This forum was my lifeline during those years:)

Playinghookie~ Thanks. Kitchen was built by a local guy in his barn.
    Amazing work and happy to share his info if you're local!

Divastyle~ Thanks! I am loving West Elm lately.
    The console has worked out great- I like the touch of rustic wood
    with the mostly modern elements around it. Go for it- it's a great piece!

• aokat15
    9 years ago

Katie - what beautiful pics!! I am not on here much any more, but glad I "stopped by" to see this link! I love the subway sign in your message area - is that a personalized one with places/names that are special to your family? If so, can you share where you had that made? Thanks!

• zkgardner
    9 years ago

Katie- your kitchen and home are so beautiful! Would you mind sharing your paint colors?

Thanks!!

• margo456
    9 years ago

Another WOW! Beautiful house!
    I was also admiring your signs and wondering about the subway sign.

• lisa_a
    9 years ago

Beautiful! I love how light and airy it is but I also love the pops of color and whimsy.

I remember your previous kitchen's reveal. Did you post this kitchen's reveal? I don't remember it and danged if I can find it via a Google search.

• rightdi_gw
    9 years ago

Katie...what is your friend's name?