Posted by localeater (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 28, 12 at 8:10

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Check out this custom walnut pantry-swoon

Wow, lovely.

o

Lovely :) Do you have a pic with the doors closed? This is similar to the bespoke cabinets that seem to be more common in England. I was looking into something like this earlier in the year. My cabinet guy said he could make somthing like this.. If I ever do builtins in my landing area across the kitchen, this would be ideal.

o

Lalitha it was on Houzz,

Here is a link that might be useful: whole kitchen includes closed pantry doors

o

It looks like it is in the UK--the company that did the kitchen is based there.

o

Thanks for posting that. I'll have to save that for my "someday" kitchen. The one that has lapidus counters. ;)

o

That's really beautiful. Like the drawers.

o

I'm so happy I decided to blow the budget and get walnut cabinets. All these amazing walnut postings would have had me so envious. Better to be broke than super disappointed in an huge expenditure right?

The pantry is beautiful.

o

It is really nice. But the staging cracks me up! What kind of people have more knick-knacks in their pantry than food, lol. They must eat out every night. :-)

o

I featured this English larder in Pantry Pride. Love it and the other English cabinet - the black one before.

We have our first walk-in pantry and I can't imagine not having one, but a larder would be my next choice.

Here is a link that might be useful: Pantry Pride

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here