Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bee, is this your rug?

Posted by newlywed2011 (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 15, 12 at 7:24

I love your rug in your living room and looked on Hautelook several times but never found it. Last night I saw this on Ideeli. It's only a 3 ft round but think it's the same one. I LOVE the colors! I'm still looking for a larger one though for my bedroom. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Rug

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bee, is this your rug?

Link doesn't work, perhaps post a pic? I also fell in love with bee's rug so I am shamelessly stalking this thread...

o

Weird. It works when I click on it but maybe because I'm signed into Ideeli.

Try this: http://bit.ly/RR2dLT That link should go to Ideeli home back. Go to Home and then scroll down and there is a link for rugs.

I'm sure it's her rug. I went back and looked at her pics. I covet this rug daily!

Here is a link that might be useful: rug

o

I have the same rug and I bought it on overstock.com

o

I found it on Joss and Main a few weeks ago in various sizes except the 8'x10'. Then I saw it again somewhere else in a couple of sizes except the largest.

The site you linked to is a members only site so anyone who wants to see what you've linked will have to sign up. I got chewed out badly here one day while trying to show some cool counterstools on a site like that. Oops!

Here is a link that might be useful: Thread from Home Dec with rug name

o

It seems most of these shopping sites are members only. Sorry! No harm intended! Just got excited about the rug. Breezy, I must have missed your post!

o

Did some research:

Loloi Rugs, Francesca blue/green, FC-09

o

Yes, that's the same as the link that I provided above (but they don't have anything larger than a 3 ft round). I've seen it a couple of places tonight. My DH doesn't like it though :( But I sure do!

o

I want to see it! Is this it?

o

That's it, Angie.

o

I found it a few days ago on rugs-direct.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here