Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
amandasmith911

Help choosing a kitchen table?

amandasmith911
9 years ago

I have had to remodel a kitchen fast and cheap because of water damage and mold that was not covered by my insurance company. We did not have this kitchen in our budget and family is helping us some.

So I am staining builders grade oak cabinets a dark expresso color with General Finishes Java Gel Stain. The frames and side panels are done and looking really good.

My counter tops will he a faux granite from Wilson Art HD.

My flooring is medium cherry colored wood.

Kitchen is open to the living room, which contains the cherry flooring, chocolate brown couch, chocolate and steel blue chair and drapes. TV stand and end tables are black. Wall accents will be black / black frames. My walls are a light tan color. So light they look like a super neutral off white.

This is a very very small house.I only have room for a round pedestal table and 4 chairs.

What color table?

Expresso like the cabinets may be too much darkness? Or maybe not?

What about black painted pedestal and chair legs and rungs and cherry top and chair seats? It will be really close to the cabinets. So I am just not sure.

I'll try and post pics later. Currently it's a real mess with cardboard lining my floors and my couches covered in sheets to keep them safe during construction.

Comment (1)