Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lainer105

Remodel--granite & sink suggestions needed

lainer105
11 years ago

We recently purchased a second home in Florida with some renovations that need to be done in the kitchen. It is a large kitchen which also includes a butler's pantry. Sorry I can't provide you with better pics, but these were taken rather quickly during the home inspection.

The cabinets are glossy white. I am not thrilled with them, but since they are only a year old they will remain. Cabinets in the butler's pantry have glass doors, the remaining area doors are all solid. Current countertops are ceramic tile, they are going. Floors are also your basic off white ceramic tile,they will remain. All new SS appliances will be installed as well as a new backsplash since one doesn't exist.

I am looking for granite suggestions as well as thoughts on sink brands. I currently have a Franke Orca sink and love it due to its size, but it was quite costly. I am looking for a sink of that size again. Many postings mention a brand called Ticor, but I am not familiar with it.

Having these forums are so helpful...I would truly appreciate all suggestions given.

Comments (3)