Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Beautiful oak kitchens

Posted by lisa0527 (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 30, 11 at 1:23

Just found these gorgeous belgian kitchens via a pintrest searh. I know several members have been wondering what to do with their oak kitchens, and these show just how beautiful they can be. Enjoy.

Here is a link that might be useful: belgian oak kitchens

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Beautiful oak kitchens

Sure, oak can be as beautiful as any other wood. But those orange builder grade cabinets need to be banished.

o

Thanks for the link, these are seriously beautiful kitchens.

o

bespoke cabinets for the country homes of the well heeled...well, for the rest of us, nothing wrong with espresso stain on flat panel oak doors.

o

Yeah...most of us can only dream, but there are a few design nuggets in there I might use. When I get my belgian countryside villa I'll be ready!

o

Interesting that while RH is pushing out ten thousand pages catalogs of love and death, nobody is really pushing Belgian-look kitchen cabinets in a big way, AFAIK.

o

Shhhhhh Marcolo. Gary may be reading this.

o

Thanks Lisa for the link showing oak can be beautiful if not builder grade laminated oak!

o

Great, wolfgang. That's exactly what we need. "Frameless in a Time of Cholera."

o

Lovely to look at. I feel I can breath when I look at these images.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here