Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
They have my floors and cabs in with the temp counters

Posted by sarina (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 1, 13 at 0:10

Here are the cabs and the floors . Everything is still dusty and dirty from construction . So do you all think I can use the Blue pearl in here . The kitchen does not get a lot of natural light. Been tossing around the blue pearl as I love it was in my last kitchen such a bullet proof pretty granite. For lighter ones like Bianco Antico not finding a lot of that here though :( Cambria New Quay I like a lot and a few other cambria's. Just love Super White quantize if I could find it here but afraid of the staining with it. Lucky will have laminate and can take time with my choice.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: They have my floors and cabs in with the temp counters

Is the blue pearl that much darker then the temporary counters? They seem to be leaning toward the dark side (in a good way) and your kitchen doesn't look too dark in the picture. The cabinets and floors together are very pretty. Good luck choosing.

o

Blue pearl is very pretty but I'm not sure I like it with your tan floor...cool vs. warm. I think something in the warmer tones of your floor would look better.

o

Joanie ...The floor is actually a tad darker and has gray tones and cream tones that run through it . Countryatheart.. The blue pearl would be a deeper flannel gray . I did find a stone if its still available that has a lot more of blue mixed in with the silver flecks . Of course once it is on the counter that will show up less until light hits it or time of day.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here