Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Should there be a door on this cabinet?

Posted by bmh4796 (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 5, 14 at 23:30

I can't decide if I should put doors on the cabinet to the right of the bay window or leave it open? The cabinets on the same wall will have glass doors. I either want 2 solid doors on this cabinet by the bay window or I want to leave it open/no doors as shown in plan

Also for the 2 equal cabinets flanking the sink window. I've been picturing glass on the lower doors and solid on the very tiny upper doors. But I'm guessing that's weird?? Do the very tiny upper doors need to be glass too?

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Should there be a door on this cabinet?

Sorry everyone. I posted twice and thought I could delete the original. I couldn't figure out why I couldn't bump it up, but I wasn't giving it enough time. And now I can't seem to figure out how to delete the original. Sorry for the double post

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here