Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Suggestions for counter stools?

Posted by AboutToGetDusty (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 1, 12 at 22:49

Moving in to the kitchen and starting to cook and bake - woo hoo! And my chidren keep reminding me that I promised them barstools. Two or three? Any ideas? Saddle stool in white, black or brown with black top? Any other ideas?
I love this stool but wish it came in a saddle or tuck-under version - http://www.ballarddesigns.com/martine-counter-stool/stools/counter-stools/240397?defattrib=&defattribvalue=&listIndex=1 I'm worried about anything that doesn't tuck under in a small space. Plus, it's pricey.
Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Suggestions for counter stools?

My other design dilemna...we're partial to this pair of china cabinets (and they fit our china/crystal), but I'm not digging the super honey color next to the kitchen. Any ideas on changing the color, distressing or glazing them? When we can afford to, I definitely would like to change the dining table and chairs too - they don't owe us anything. The chandelier works but that may go, too, at some point. I welcome all of your creative ideas :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here