Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lavender Lass- Are you still wanting blue countertop??

Posted by laughable (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 19, 12 at 22:18

I just found these, which made me think of you. I don't know where you are at in your plans these days, but if you are still longing for blue laminate, it looks like it is available. Hope this helps. : )

-Amy

http://www.cabinetparts.com/c/countertop-laminate-products-laminate-sheets-for-countertops/blue-laminate-sheets

(Where did the little box go where we could put links? I feel a bit lost...)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lavender Lass- Are you still wanting blue countertop??

Here is the link.

Here is a link that might be useful: blue laminate

o

Laughable- Thank you for thinking of me! Those are some very nice blue countertops, but a little more gray than I'm hoping to use. But, I appreciate any and all suggestions :)

EAT- Thank you for the link!

o

LavenderLass,

Maybe your link didn't bring them all up. There are over 50 choices. Many don't have any gray in them.

o

Hi Lavender, just thought I'd check in and see if, like Senator13 said, maybe you didn't scroll all the way down through the page. There are some true blues on there, some almost electric blues, and some quieter softer ones, too.

Thanks for putting the direct link in for me, Eat! : )

o

I'm still hoping to find something similar to the Arborite, which is almost too gray...but the two tone seems to make it work...at least on my monitor. Since it's been discontinued, I can't find any actual samples.

From Lavender Lass farmhouse pictures

But it does look great with the bunny tile (also no longer available).

From Lavender Lass farmhouse pictures

Since I like this combination so much...and nothing else seems to be quite as good...I might just have some tile painted and use a blue ceramic tile countertop.

I did like the flower tiles (when I was thinking about having the brick fireplace/current living room, as the kitchen) but the bunnies seem to look better, in the smaller space of the original kitchen.

Thanks again for the link! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here