Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Cabinet hardware help

Posted by moellis (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 9, 14 at 21:59

Hi! I'm a new poster and need help with my kitchen cabinet hardware. I have cherry shaker style cabinets and would like cup pulls on my drawers and knobs on the cabinet doors. I have two 9 in pull out spice cabinets and a pull out trash cabinet that my DH thinks should have the cup pulls on them as well. I think only the drawers should have them though. Any advice is much appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Cabinet hardware help

Welcome! How big are the cup pulls? i agree with you that the 9 inch pull outs might look weird with big cup pulls. Can you try mocking them up? I think that is the best way to decide what works for you and DH.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here