Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tigernyc

Wall Mount Faucet Over Farmouse Sink - Where is sprayer?

tigernyc
15 years ago

I guess my question is do people use sprayers with their wall mount faucets? The pictures I have seen of such faucets are great, but I am not seeing sprayers in those pics. Thanks!

Comments (10)

• KarenintheUK
    15 years ago

There's this type of thing where the sprayer is on the worktop but the faucet is wall mounted .

Here is a link that might be useful: Kohler

• KarenintheUK
    15 years ago

Or this which is v. traditional.

Here is a link that might be useful: {{!gwi}}

• tigernyc
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Karen: Very nice! Thanks. Who makes that traditional set up in the pic you posted?

• kelly_2000
    15 years ago

I have a wall mount faucet with side spray--I think its the same one as the second link Karen posted above. It's manufactured by Harrington Brass--not a company I had heard much about, but I've been happy with the faucet. There are a few other options--Herbeau makes a few, and KWC makes one more along the lines of a commercial faucet. Here's a picture of my kitchen, and I've posted a link to the Quality Bath website where you can see a few other options. If none of the options strike you, I think some people make do without a side spray by going with one of those longer reach wall mount faucets with a joint in the middle (Chicago Faucets made/makes one).

Those big farmhouse sinks have a lot of surface to clean, so the side spray definitely is handy. (and no, the cord hanging into the sink hasn't been a problem for me!)

{{!gwi}}

Here is a link that might be useful: quality bath

• kelly_2000
    15 years ago

Oops--sorry, I didn't post the picture I meant to. Here is a picture that actually shows the sprayer... :)
    {{!gwi}}

• bayareafrancy
    15 years ago

I'm waiting for someone to invent a retractable cord that goes back into the wall! Why hasn't that happened yet?

I opted for the long spout, with no sprayer. Yeah--I kind of miss the spray. But ah well. It was a design choice. I splash the water around with a glass, or a sponge, and I stick my hands in the sink to wipe up. It's not a big deal. Even though I've never been fond of touching sink gook.

I'm looking for one of those attachment sprayers for the faucet tip, but so far I haven't found one that has the right look. I want metal, not plastic. And I don't want an aerator, b/c I don't want to lose water pressure.

• cookie08
    15 years ago

Elements Of Design also makes a wall mount faucet w/sprayer

• edlakin
    15 years ago

we had the chicago faucet with articulating arm over a shaw's 30" and there was no problem reaching all the corners of the sink to clean it.

• KarenintheUK
    15 years ago

Yes, it's the same one in KLB 200's kitchen made by Harrington brassworks.

If you Google image search, using the words wall mounted faucet sprayer then you'll see it on another site. Prices start at $865.80, but ths wouldn't let me post the link.

• KarenintheUK
    15 years ago

But I see they are considerably less expensive on KLB's link :)