Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maureen30

Stacking Electrolux built-in microwave and single wall

maureen30
11 years ago

I am planning to stack the Electrolux Built-in Convection Microwave, model #E30MO75HPS above an Electrolux 30" Convection Electric Single Wall Oven, model EW 30EW55GS. Has anyone done this? I need to make sure these two pieces can be stacked. Pleas help! Buying this week!

Comments (8)

• dodge59
    11 years ago

Google the model number of the convection microwave.
    Then choose the AJMadison site.
    The go to Specifications for the Convection Microwave.

In the specifications systems it lists "Approved for Combination installation with a SINGLE Oven----YES

Or save yourself the work I did, and just click the link below
    and it will take you there!

I've had the Icon Single 30" wall oven as well as the Icon speed oven, over 6 years and they perform flawlessly, and have been trouble free.

Well as Long as that "Other Guy" in the appliance threads,
    "Gaggs us" with "It the best oven Money can buy", I will say the same about the Elux, it has more advanced features than that "Other Oven" and the Sweedes are a lot more kind to your pocket book than whoever makes the Gagg ovens now.
    I believe it's BSH (Bosch) and made who knows where?

The Elux's are made in Good old USA!

Congratulations on your "Smart Choices"!

Gary

Here is a link that might be useful: Convection/MW Specifications

• a2gemini
    11 years ago

I have 2 ovens
    The bottom one is a Wolf convection and the top one is a GE Advantium Speed oven. They are not connected and there is wood framing and a box for both.

Work with your KD and appliance peeps to determine if possible - I think your combo was one of my finalists but then Wolf went and had a sale....

I am taller than average and wanted the ovens a bit higher - but if you are less than 5 7, then you will need to bring the bottom oven down a bit.

• a2gemini
    11 years ago

Found a picture before install - no laughing about the paint squares to decide on wall colors...

• rkalish
    11 years ago

I really like your cabinets and the large bottom draws. What make, wood and color are they?

• maureen30
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions, photos and link! I called electrolux and the guy thought the two could stack but i wasn't feeling that he was 100% commited to the idea. Knew you guys could help me out!

• a2gemini
    11 years ago

Anytime Margaret.! I am sure you will have more questions downstream.
    Also cross post on appliances as the elux rep watches the site. I think the rep is Chris Polk
    When I was looking, I lived the elux icon 3 sliding shelves! They wee so smooth!
    Good luck!

Minor hijack - bob- Brookhaven autumn cherry with a black glaze. If you search for a2gemini many more pictures!

• maureen30
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks, will do!

• angela12345
    11 years ago

I don't understand the question ? What would keep them from being able to be stacked ? I have my microwave over my single oven. I didn't ask if they could be stacked, just did it. Sure hope it's ok, LOL !! : )