Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sorriso_gw

arlosmom: your pics are gone and I didn't clip yet!

sorriso
15 years ago

I'm finally getting around to clipping pictures of your lovely home, both inside and outside, and the photos are gone from your post (about your 80% done kitchen).

I especially want the outside colors of your home because you've got just the right blue and just the right brown. I was trying to explain the "just the right" part to my husband and he's not getting it!

Will you repost or make those pictures in your original post magically reappear (somehow)?

Thanks,

Linda

Comments (5)

• arlosmom
    15 years ago

hey Linda! not sure what's up with the links. I'll check it out later...I'm running out now. I can tell you what our exterior colors are though, if that helps. The brown shingles are Cabot's solid stain in Spanish Moss and the blue clapboard is Ben Moore's Mountain Laurel. Trim is Ben Moore Monterey White.

• sorriso
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to post with the color names. I've got them written down and into my file they go. I do hope the pictures reappear or turn up in another post so I can show them to DH.

• lovemcm
    15 years ago

We have to paint our house next year. Colors sound beautiful, so I would also like to see the pics when you have time.

• arlosmom
    15 years ago

I'm pretty sure I created the problem. I tried to be all organized and make folders in my photobucket account and ended up deleting all the links in previous posts. Live and learn. I'll get around to re-posting kitchen pictures at some point, but here's an exterior shot with the colors. The mountain laurel color is beautiful to garden against -- I had bright purple clematis up the front of the house earlier and now the russian sage and black eyed susans are blooming. They make me feel smart about my color choice. :)

{{!gwi}}

• mary_in_nc
    15 years ago

Take my breath away! Arlosmom, yYour house is gorgeous! I snuck a peak at your other pics. Love that kitchen sink! I am a sucker for old houses and yours is great!!