Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
King slide drawer glides ok?

Posted by rachelgoldberg (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 14, 13 at 17:00

I am considering cabico espresso line cabinets. I was hoping that they use Blum draw glides, but they don't. Instead they use King Slide brand. Anyone have any experience with them?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: King slide drawer glides ok?

They are a Chinese company and there have been reported issues with them. That would take them off of my list personally.

Here is a link that might be useful: Problems with King slides

o
RE: King slide drawer glides ok?

King Slide’s products are made in Taiwan, not in China. Its quality is stable and trusted by many leading furniture brands and kitchen cabinet manufacturers worldwide.

Many of the biggest Kitchen cabinet manufacturers have compared our products with leading European Manufacturers in blind benchmark tests. The results convince most of our customers that KingSlide products outperform these competitors in quality and functions.

All our products have been strictly tested and certified by international standard and are under our product warranty.

You are welcome to contact us or leave your email for any concerns or questions about King Slide products. We are happy to provide you with technical support or answer any question you might have.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here