Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hahn kitchen sink from Costco?

Posted by gladys1924 (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 21, 13 at 16:53

Does anyone know anything about Hahn sinks? I can't find any reviews; I'm interested in the very large model (single bowl), but am concerned that it is so inexpensive. Is it just a very nicely priced Costco sink, or is it garbage?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hahn kitchen sink from Costco?

I was just looking at the same sink. I was just going to order it and return if it's no good.

o

I am in the same boat as well. Bumping it up to see if people have tried it in the past few months.

buddypooh and gladys, did you order this sink? How is it going?

Thanks

o

Nope. I wound up ordering a Blanco - 25 inch, I think - that I found on Amazon. Seems fine so far. Of course, I haven't actually *used* it for anything - plumber only got it hooked up on Monday. But I think it'll be fine. I'm not terribly picky about sinks, and SS seems to be a safe choice.

o

Bumping this because I'm in the market for a sink. Although I love and adore Costco and their return policy, the problem with a sink is that once it's installed, especially if you're going with an undermount with a granite counter,it's pretty much a done deal. You don't really know if you're happy with the sink till it's in and you're using it.
Has anyone bought one of these? Pros? Cons

o

I'd also like some feedback on these. According to the Hahn site, they have been making sinks "for others" and now make sinks using their own name. Hmm.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here