Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
swentastic81

Who has a newer GE Profile Slide-in Range?

I didn't post this in appliances because this is actually a countertop question.

I haven't purchased this range yet but plan to (GE Profile Series PGS920SEF) The cabinets are going in tomorrow and they're coming to measure for counters on Monday. The fabricators told me I could leave the range specs there and that would be sufficient but I'm not so sure I trust them...

I notice a lot of discussion on the forums about the top of the range overlapping the top of the counters a bit and when I look closely at the picture on the website, I see it there are indeed a couple little "flanges" that stick out past what I assume is the 30" wide body. Does anyone have one of these newer GE Profile ranges installed? I searched and most of the discussions are regarding older models with different dimensions. Of course I can't find any accurate specs online. Maybe I'll just go to sears with a tape measure.

What do your counters look like on either side and in the back? Does it sit nicely on top or hang on the edge? Are the feet very adjustable? How high are your cabinets+counters? Are the counters actually notched out or straight? Thanks in advance for the help.

I'M HAVING STRESS!

Comments (5)