Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
peemps

Anyone have experience with Dura Supreme cabinetry?

peemps
15 years ago

Our GC uses a company that sells Dura Supreme cabinets. Has anyone used these?....(pics please).

Comments (7)

• hollishenry
    15 years ago

We are very pleased with the quality of our durasupreme cabinetry.

There were a few small issues (a couple of doors had the wrong angle on the corners, one end panel had poor finish, little things like that) but the factory was very quick to replace the faulty pieces.

We have mainly drawers for our lower cabinets and they are very well made, we have them stuffed full of dishes and cast iron.

As you can see, we have very simple contemporary slab doors, so I don't know how well they do on more traditional/ornate styles, but I am super picky and these are so very well made cabinets.

• peemps
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks Hollishenry......Your kitchen looks fantastic! I love that pop of color with your range!

• hollishenry
    15 years ago

I wanted to go with the Alectra, but while SO and I both like contemporary, I am more about sleek and European and he is more about natural woods without fussiness, so we compromised and went for solid wood slab doors.

Our kitchen is still a work in progress, but hopefully we will decide on hardware and backsplash tile and how to deal with the lighting oops soon:)

• 3katz4me
    15 years ago

I have a friend who is a very successful KD who owns her own business. She has handled Woodmode and Brookhaven for many years but recently added the Durasupreme line. She worked with this line earlier in her career and thought it was a good product. She wanted another line that was more affordable but that still offered frameless cabinetry with a lot of custom options not available in the Brookhaven line. I'd consider this a very strong recommendation based on what I know of her work.

• reeny
    15 years ago

Last summer we did our kitchen with dura supreme and we love everything about it! In fact we are about to start our vacation home kitchen and will most likely use dura supreme there.

• mabnola
    15 years ago

Sorry but I am not so skilled at pictures.... We recently finished a remodel and chose durasupreme. I looked at several brands and did quite a bit of research. Overall, we have been extremely pleased. They seem very sturdy and look great. We did a glazed white and have been happy with it. One of the features that was very important to me was that they come standard (no upcharge) in 39". This is apparently unusual. They drawers are all full extension, self close. I have a good friend who ownes a kitchen design store and that is what he put in his home.