Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cliq Studios for my new kitchen design?

Posted by MuleHouse (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 12, 12 at 15:57

I'd looked at them on line before, but saw a good mention of Cliq here this morning. I've priced them now for my design and whoa, mama, what a difference in price from Lowes.

Are those who have used Cliq Studios happy? Or have there been some disasters I should be aware of before going forward?

I'm attaching a photo of the 18LX7W raw space from a real estate ad. The refrigerator will go in the room beyond. It still looks much the same except the carpet has been removed. That lowered ceiling area is ducting I can't do anything about except to work around it. There's only 70 inches of space beyond the ducting where the sink and dishwasher will be placed. Everything else has to fit under the 74 1/2 inches from floor to ducting.

Would love any feedback.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cliq Studios for my new kitchen design?

My Cliq Studios cabinets will ship this week! All I had read were great reviews and my experience during the design process was good. And as you saw, the price can't be beat. I'm getting the Dayton style in painted linen for the uppers and tea leaf for the lowers.

o

We used Cliqstudios for our kitchen remodel.They were great.Patty was our designer and she helped us so much with design, modifications etc. A couple of cabinets and a door were damaged from shipping but Cliqstudios replaced them in a timely manner with free shipping. My contractor was impressed with the construcion and quality of the wood of the cabinets.He thought these cabinets were actually better quality than the non -custom big box brands. They are less than big box stores because they are from China but built in Minnesota. Also, they are modular so they don't have a lot of sizes and not every cabinet is available in any size.Because of this,we had to make adjustments but it all worked out.Free shipping on large orders. We were very pleased with our experience with Cliqstudios and would recommend them.

o

One tip is that the designer can make adjustments on cabinet depth for you that are not available on the regular cabinet pricing page.This allows for a semi-custom design

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here