Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
litehacker

Predilled countertop?

litehacker
9 years ago

Hey guys,

I recently bought a 25 inch granite bathroom vanity top, including the bowl, from Lowe's, on sale for $175.

Now, I've been looking everywhere for a countertop for my kitchen with either a steel sink included, or a pre-drilled hole for the sink.

And nothing! Can't find anything anywhere! I can't even find a normal (noncommercial) stand-alone sink that doesn't require a countertop.

I don't understand, why is it so easy to find a countertop for a bathroom vanity, but not for a kitchen vanity?

I can't even use a bathroom vanity in place of a kitchen vanity, because in a kitchen, the depth is 24-25 inches, instead of the bathroom standard of 22 inches.

Anybody get around this? The best I've found online was this - http://www.ebay.com/itm/88-Kitchen-Wall-cabinet-w-granite-counter-top-and-Stainless-Steel-Apron-Sink-/380964038935?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0amp;hash=item58b339e917 - But this already comes with the cabinet included.

I just want the countertop & steel sink, or countertop with a hole for the sink.. Or a sink that fits on a kitchen cabinet, stand alone.

Do you know where I find that?

Comments (3)