Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
acacia wood flooring pics please

Posted by KimSig (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 26, 13 at 15:15

Im hoping some out there have acacia wood floors and would not mind sharing pictures! We saw them in a show room and love them but would like to see rooms with them! We are looking at natural acacia, Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: acacia wood flooring pics please

We have acacia floors throughout the house...LOVE them. I'll try to post pics the next couple days. It's floor art!

o

Thank you that would be wonderful! I'm glad to hear you love them. Do you mind my asking what kind? Are they solid, engineered, or site finished? We are looking at a prefinished floor, although we are not set on a certain manufacturer. This one is antiqued, which is actually a handscraped slightly distressed look.
Kim

o

This pic is from ipad so not the best. I need to dig up receipt to answer questions and take a few pics from phone. Stay tuned.

o

In kitchen, does not show footprints which was important to me cause last floor did and I didn't like it.

o

Dining area.

o

Well that is absolutely gorgeous!

o

Beeeautifullll!! These pictures just solidified our choice.!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here