Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
angryrooster

Desert dream, kosmos and saturnia pictures with mosaic.

jjaazzy
11 years ago

Going nuts trying to pick a counter top that will work. Anyone have pictures of kitchens using these stones? I am looking for a slick modern space, my cabinets are ikea abstract, very white and shiny.

My issue is, desert dream will look great with my teak dining table and walnut furniture in DR and the waterfall edge will tie in nicely with crema marfil tile flooring. I am stuck on the backsplash with this choice as I want very modern. I think the backsplash will have to be cream which I would not be happy with. Most modern spaces go for a solid black, grey or white no movement then you can go bold with backsplash.

Then there are the other two, kosmic and saturnian, This tens to be more neutral in color and the mosaic choice I think would be much easier. But worried about it holding up in a busy kitchen. Some have told me once installed it will be fine but still worried about buying a problem.

I could go with the white or charcoal quartz counter but seems a shame to miss out on a fabulous stone.

Then there is dynamic blue which has pretty movement, looks grey to me but worried it will look very blue in the end.

Sorry for the rattling confusion, pictures and suggestions welcome. I have been sliding past so many pictures on the iPad that I am now dizzy! Help!

Comments (4)