Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
teresad2297_gw

Help me choose a faucet

TeresaD2297
9 years ago

Hi everyone,

Doing a full kitchen remodel and am under the gun to select our sink and faucet. I've been reading tons of past posts and value everyone's opinions here as many times someone will bring up a point that I hadn't thought about before.

Our countertop is Cosmic Black granite slab and I'm close to committing to the Blanco 1 3/4 low divide sink in Anthracite.

This is what I'd like to find in a faucet in order of priority...

1. Pull down spray where you can switch between spray and non-spray and stop spray WITHOUT having to turn off the faucet to disengage.
  2. touchless or tap-on with option to use A/C (not battery)
  3. touchless or tap-on where you don't need to leave the handle in the ON position (does this even exist?)
  4. metal coil spray hose not a less flexible plastic(nylon?)

I've gone to a few showrooms and of course each showroom salesperson has a different 'favorite' brand and bad things to say about other brands... Who to believe.... I'll put my trust in you guys! Also, it's hard to find specific details on how each of them work... Don't want to get one only to be frustrated with it.

Thanks in advance for all your help. I'm hoping to order my faucet in the next few days.

- Teresa

Comment (1)