Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
teddychicago

Those doing IKEA kitchens - please check in

teddychicago
15 years ago

I am curious how those installing IKEA kitchens are doing, especially those doing non-IKEA doors. How's it going? Any bumps on the road to new kitchen nirvana? I may be traveling your way in the near future! Thanks!

Comments (70)

• remodelfla
    15 years ago

Alina... that bench seat is awesome! I wish I could find a place to put such a thing in my remodel.... but my space is pretty small....

• teddychicago
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I really appreciate everyone's updates. Thank you so much!

I hope to start using Ikea's software soon to start planning. I was going back and forth on Ikea or not... and with the cost of everything else (a 2 story addition on our house, incl 2 new bathrooms), the kitchen will likely be Ikea Stat!

• brody_miasmom
    15 years ago

Scottermom,

My island is actually made of base cabinets and wall cabinets placed back to back. I think that would make it 3 feet (24 inch base cabinets and 12 inch wall cabinets [though those might be 15 - they are the standard Ikea wall cabinets). I had a certified Ikea installer do my installation, but I think he just put Ikea feet on the 30 inch wall cabinets.

I am in the FKB - sort of. My name is there, but for some reason, my pictures don't show up.

• sarschlos_remodeler
    15 years ago

Ikea has narrow 12 7/8" cabs now (some with drawers, too) so you don't have to use wall cabs for that anymore.

• brody_miasmom
    15 years ago

It is good to know that Ikea has made a shallower cabinet with drawers (though don't use those if you plan an overhang - you won't be able to get in the drawer!). I may have to plan a new wall unit for my craft room!

• writersblock (9b/10a)
    15 years ago

>don't use those if you plan an overhang - you won't be able to get in the drawer!

You just need to build up the underlayment to compensate (depth of the drawer isn't really the issue here; it's the same for deep drawers and overhangs)

• shelayne
    15 years ago

I am one of those using IKEA cabinet boxes, but doing custom doors. The stage we are at right now is still rewiring and relocating outlets, etc. My husband is both an HVAC tech and an electrician, so he is relocating all of those things. He doesn't like to do the heavy-duty stuff when it is so warm, as he spends a lot of time on roofs and such fixing HVAC systems during the day. We will really get into it this fall. He has already made space in our basement for the old range and dishwasher. We will keep those applicances in the basement permanently for back-up. We already have a smaller range down there that we will get rid of. It is nice to have that in the summer when I need to turn on the oven.

Right now our garage, and what was our dining room, is full of kitchen elements, including giant stacks of flat packs that are the cabinets. I have decided on a floor finally, but am going back and forth about counter choices.

As far as the doors go, I have received mullion doors from one company, but have decided to go with another for the rest of my doors because they were much more accommodating with what I want. I went back and forth (very long story) with paint, and I finally have a gallon of SW Pro-Classic in a color I created mixing two Behr colors. I had to get that perfect "creamy white" you know. LOL.

I have purchased almost everything that is going in my kitchen. including all the hardware, which is non-IKEA. I have also planned to make a banquette out of the refrigerator cabinets.

I am excited to watch everyone's progress on these IKEA kitchens. There are some really gorgeous ones on this site and Ikeafans.

• melle_sacto is hot and dry in CA Zone 9/
    15 years ago

We've had our Ikea kitchen about six months:

before:

after:

I think the hardest thing for us was figuring out how to make the upper cabinets--not shown in photo, sorry--look like they went to the ceiling. The kitchen was mostly DIY; we used Adel birch for the doors and Nexus birch for the drawer stacks. If I had it to do over, I wouldn't use Nexus. The Nexus fronts seem less durable than the Adel birch.

Another problem was I designed the kitchen to have microwave cabinet next to corner cabinet. The problem is the shelf on the micro cab juts out and interferes with the door opening on the corner cab. Our solution, which I think looks fine, was to cut the corners off the micro cab shelf. It actually ties in with the end base/upper open shelf unit that has the corner cut off (designed that way).

15 years ago

Despite the issues I mentioned, I LOVE our new kitchen...it has made a huge difference in our home.

• mary1805
    15 years ago

I wanted to share a progress photo of my IKEA kitchen. This picture was taken the day our granite was installed, about 3 weeks ago now. We still need to do cover panels & crown molding on the upper cabinets, toe-kick on the base cabinets, install white subway tile backsplash, and put up the range hoood.
    Since this photo we've added hardware to all cabinets, installed the faucet, and have mostly moved all of our stuff back in to the kitchen. We've been thrilled with IKEA so far!

• dawn_t
    15 years ago

I've not ordered my cabinets yet, but I plan on using Ikea Lidingo for my new kitchen. Still tweaking the layout...

Mary1805 - your kitchen's looking great! Are those the 39 inch upper cabs? Can I ask how much space you have between the counter and the bottom of the upper cabs? Also, how high is your ceiling?

The reason I ask is that I have 8 foot ceilings, but unsure whether to go with 30 or 39 inch cabs. I'd like a substantial crown molding on top, and not sure if I can do that with the taller cabs?

Thanks!
    Dawn

• writersblock (9b/10a)
    15 years ago

Love your kitchen, mary1805.

We're a ways away from starting, but we're definitely doing Ikea, maybe with custom doors, depending on the cost of the structural work we need to do.

For us, it's the only sensible choice for several reasons:

1. you just can't beat the quality of their hardware for the price, and I love the fact that if I get tired of the look I can just swap out the doors for whatever's in style at the time.

2. We live in a townhouse and nothing we do will affect the resale value in any positive way at all; these units are worth what they are worth, period. A nicer kitchen may possibly make your place sell faster than your neightbor's, but you won't get a dime more for it.

3. We live across the street from the beach, and it's just plain dumb to sink a fortune into a kitchen that could possibly get washed out to sea one day.

• mary1805
    15 years ago

dawn & writersblock - thanks for the compliments!
    dawn - we have 8 foot ceilings, and I chose the 39" uppers. We had a soffit before that I hated!! So we got rid of that and really wanted to take the cabinets all the way to the ceiling. We'll be using the IKEA profiled decor strip as crown molding. This is just easy because it will already match the white finish on the cabinets. I think it's about 1.25" high and we left a gap of about 1.5" so I should be able to fill any gaps with caulk and get a seamless to-the-ceiling look.
    I have 18" exactly between my granite and upper cabinets. If you want a more substantial crown molding and/or you plan to use undercabinet lights, you may want to consider the 30" uppers.
    I hope that helps!

Also, just going to throw this in since lots have mentioned using custom doors rather than IKEA. The thing we've been most impressed with from IKEA is the quality of the doors. We chose Lidingo which I believe is one of the more expensive styles (which I assume means better quality as well) but I wouldn't hesitate at all to use them again.

• alina_1
    15 years ago

Writersblock, I agree with you 100% on #1. As for #2, we sold our townhome last year at 30K more than any other townhome in our neighborhood EVER. We completely remodeled it on a budget of about 30K (DIY), including HVAC replacement and buying a new Bosch washer. And we sold it in one day on the very soft (to not say dead) market. Of course, desirable neighborhood and cul-de-sac location helped a bit :) But still, we returned all money invested in renovation and saved our nerves...

IMHO, the key to successful renovation with Ikea stuff is mixing it with upscale materials like granite, good hardware, designer lights, etc. A completely Ikea'ish rooms look dorm-like. We will definitely do Ikea kitchen in our new home. And I am sure that it will look sensational and will increase (at least to some degree) a resale value of our home.

Scootermom,
    If you still read this thread... I am sorry, I missed your question (this forum is amazingly active!). We used Behr Sandwash paint for the accent wall behind the bench. It is paint with sand-like structure. Again, it complements granite nicely and goes with our color scheme. Thanks for asking!

• writersblock (9b/10a)
    15 years ago

I'm glad it's different where you are, alina_1, but believe me, I have seen over and over and over again here where I am that a fully-furnished upgraded unit is not going to sell for more than one where nothing has been done since the place was built. Different markets. Certainly, in our current market here, any upgrades make it harder to sell, because at the moment bargain hunting is the only thing happening.

But even at the height of the frenzy, there wasn't a spread of more than a couple of thousand between the crummiest unit and the most glam, here.

• backinthesaddle
    15 years ago

This isnÂt much but IÂm happy to say we got the first wall of upper cabinets completed last night. There is still some plumbing and electrical before we can start on the bases but I was so tired of not having anything, I pitched a fit and made my husband start on the wall cabinets first. LOL

The space to the left (above the ladder) will be a custom MW cabinet under a 24 tall, 30 wide. I didnÂt like IKEAÂs option for looks or height so that side will be around 3 inches lower than the 39" to the right.

We didnÂt have half an inch to spare for a full fridge panel so this will have to do.

Some of the doors need tweaking but they are on and usable so I'm very happy right now.

• shelayne
    15 years ago

Mary,

I love the look of the Stat, but the color was just too white for me. I chose to do custom doors because I was looking for that Stat look in a creamier white. They took away my Stat Yellow before I was ready to do my kitchen. I really liked the yellow. Oh well. That is why I am doing custom doors. I am looking for a partiular look IKEA just doesn't offer at this time. If they did, I'd be all over it!

I am doing flat plain panels on top and beadboard panels on the base cabs and drawer fronts. I think it will look very nice.

BTW, your kitchen is looking soooo nice. I bet you are just thrilled!

• mary1805
    15 years ago

Shelayne, I didn't mean to knock anyone using custom doors, and I'm sorry if it came across that way! I know the selection is pretty limited and a lot of people just don't like any of the styles offered.
    I came here long before I started my IKEA kitchen looking for advice & others' experiences and I just wanted to mention that I've been thrilled with the doors from a quality standpoint.
    I love the beadboard look. In fact, it was an IKEA Stat kitchen that I saw in a magazine that I fell in love with and used as my original inspiration piece. My DH wasn't quite as crazy about it, so we ended up where we are today. But, yes, I'm thrilled! I'm sure you will be too.

• dawn_t
    15 years ago

Mary1805, thanks so much for the measurement info - that's a tremendous help in making some decisions here!

I love where you placed the glass door cabs, and also your black counter tops. Can't wait to see more pictures!

I mail-ordered a Lidingo upper cab (closest Ikea is 10 hrs away) to check out the quality and I'm really impressed. Easy to assemble, but very solid feeling. I intended to fool around and paint it a cream color with a glaze, but have decided I like the color/finish just the way it is. It's got a really nice, classy, solid feel to the door.

Thanks again!
    Dawn

• shelayne
    15 years ago

Mary,

I didn't take offense to anything you said--you did not sound that "way" at all! No worries! It would be soooo much easier if I could just pick up the doors from IKEA! It's only 20 minutes from my driveway.

But, nooooooooooo, I have to be so darned picky! :^p

I've ordered my doors in stages, so I am not overwhelmed (by cost and product) all at once. Otherwise, I'd be painting 60 door and drawer fronts at one time. Yikes! NO THANK YOU! This way it doesn't seem as bad. Or so I humor myself that way. (Hubby says it must be a "blonde" thing. ;^) )

• joycedc
    15 years ago

Mary1805: Love your kitchen. What is the brand/color of your paint?

• kjboggs
    15 years ago

Here is a pic of my Liljestad kitchen. I did not have electricity yet and not finished and covered in dust but you get the idea. I put them all together myself, laid all of the travertine flooring and backsplash, appliances on clearance or from ebay, was a lot of work but I would be hard pressed to see anyone spend the money I did and get a nicer kitchen........

• alina_1
    15 years ago

Great job Kjboggs!

Details please! I am especially interested in details on the bar stand (what did you use for support, what are dimensions, etc.). Also, would you mind if I ask you about your budget on this kitchen?
    Will you add undercabinet lights?

Fantastic example of creative approach to Ikea cabinets. Congratulations!

• mahatmacat1
    15 years ago

BEAUTIFUL kitchens! We're a Hallarum family from 2004 :)

A question to those of you who are up to your necks in IKEA specs right now: we are looking to replace our range, and we'll have to move our range hood up higher than it is now. We have a 15" tall cabinet over the range, on top of the range hood, through which the range hood vent goes before it exits outside. Two Hallarum doors are there now.

We'll have to raise the range hood a minimum of 4"...does anyone know of any kind of wall cab or some other thing that would have doors/some kind of cover to replace our over-stove cabinet with, so that we could still run the range hood vent up through it without it being seen? I *could* get a decorative duct cover but that would mean cleaning up the drywall or contemplating carrying up the stainless all the way...it's a possibility but I'd also like to look into a shorter cabinet-kind of thing.

Anything come to mind for anyone? We have Hallarum now so we could use maybe a glass door or even a stainless door...modding cab boxes is no issue for us, but modding a door is somewhat more of a challenge, so I'd love it if someone knows of a, say, at-most-11" high door in existence already...

Thanks in advance.

• oruboris
    15 years ago

kj: What a cool raised island-- I've never seen anything like that before.

• kjboggs
    15 years ago

I do have xenon strip undercabinet lights, and l.e.d. puck lights inside the glass cabinets. I plan to take some finished pics this weekend and will post them. Reading the ikeafans website for months before doing anything was invaluable since I had never even been to an ikea before. The raised bar is done with the ikea capita brackets. They are only like $10 for a 2 pack, anything similar from a cabinet hardware place is like $50 or more for either one or two. Bolting to the butcher block from lumber liquidators was easy, but there has been a lot of discussion on how to attach them to granite. I used to build golf clubs and the strongest epoxy or glue that i have ever seen is the 24 hour epoxy used to build golf clubs. So instead of drilling or trying to fasten to the granite, i just roughed up the top of the brackets with an angle grinder, protected the countertop, and it is only glued on there with that epoxy. I would say that the stone would break before you would be able to remove it it is that strong, and I dont have any hesitation with doing that, but I am sure some would have questioned it.

Off of the top of my head I will try to post the cost of my kitchen:

Ikea cabinets and drawer pulls etc.and shipping just under $7000

butcherblock islant top $250ish

exotic granite counters (exotic blue) with undermount sink $3400

Island top from scrap yard and ikea brackets under $150

travertine backsplash materials $450

kitchenaid pro double convection oven/convetion microwave $1200ish from ebay

kitchenaid pro compactor $600 ebay

kitchenaid pro Vent hood, gas range, and warming drawer $1400 from the display closeout sale at hhgregg.

kitchenaid professional counter depth fridge from ebay for under $3000 (not in picture but about $6000 retail)

16x16" antique traverting flooring $2.50 sq. ft. from local wholesaler plus thinset, etc for about 500 sq ft kitchen and breakfast area around $2000

bosch dishwasher $800

Danze stainless faucet and pot filler off ebay for about $400 total

Add a couple hundred for under cabinet lights, etc. and pretty sure I have under $20,000 in the entire kitchen.

• mary1805
    15 years ago

joycedc - I'm a little late, but hopefully you see this.
    My paint color is "Sage Green" by Glidden (Home Depot).

I previously had "Grass Cloth" by Behr in there. It's a similar color, but it was too bright with all the sunlight I get in my kitchen.

The Sage Green looks extremely muted on the card but I love the way it turned out on the walls.
    I would recommend either one!

• alina_1
    15 years ago

Kjboggs,

You definitely did this my way: saved on everything! I spent $11,500 on my first Ikea kitchen with KitchenAid appliances. My current kitchen will be renovated with Ikea cabinets as well.
    Could you please take a close-up picture of those capita brackets from underneath the counter? Also, I would really like to see the pictures of your kitchen when all lights will be on.

Thanks again!

• Yvonne B
    15 years ago

Mary - your kitchen looks fabulous, and very close to our layout. I'm also fond of the Lidi door. What range did you use? I like the cabinet with the door on the outside of the peninsula. That's a great idea!

• mary1805
    15 years ago

yandj - thank you! I'm really happy with everything so far.
    I have the gas Electrolux free-standing range. I originally wanted a pro-style range (Wolf, Viking, etc.) and then the Electrolux came out just as I was researching. It's exactly what I wanted - at a much more reasonable price - and it has all the features I was looking for. It was a no-brainer for us. I've been cooking up a storm on it over the past few weeks and can't say enough good things about it.
    I can't take too much credit for the turned-around cabinet in the peninsula since I got the idea from someone here! I think it will work out really well.

• Yvonne B
    15 years ago

Thanks, Mary. What does your refrigerator wall look like? Did you elect to make the surrounding cabinetry pantry or did you keep a counter? (all these are decisions I need to make... :-)).

• kjboggs
    15 years ago

Here are some updated pics of my DIY new construction ikea kitchen...And a pic of the bracket epoxied to the bar top which is about 16" wide and about 70" long that some wanted to see......

And a couple pics of our "exotic blue" granite. There is every color but blue in it, but went great with the cabinets and travertine!

• alina_1
    15 years ago

kjboggs,

Thanks for posting these pictures, that was me who wanted to see a picture of the bracket. Your new kitchen is stunning! Love your "blue" granite!

Have you installed the pot filler yourself? What brand? Was is difficult?

• kjboggs
    15 years ago

Where it was new construction i had to have licensed electricians and plumbers to all of the work, but I just did my homework and purchased all of the fixtures myself, and told them where I wanted them since the Ikea kitchen was not identical to what was on the plans. The pot filler was a Danze model that I got off ebay for much less than retail.

The Ikeafans.com website is invaluable if you have not been over there for learning tips and tricks with ikea stuff.....

• alina_1
    15 years ago

I agree, ikeafans is a great site in terms of information for DIYers, but it is overloaded with insecure stuff. The security system on my computer keeps shutting it down, so browsing it is a torture for me.

Have you thought about installing desighner switch plates and outlet covers to blend with your beautiful stone backsplash?

Thanks for answering my questions!

• kjboggs
    15 years ago

Yes,

I have looked at the travertine outlets and switch plates that would match, and they were pretty expensive, but definitely on the to do list for the future.......

• joann23456
    15 years ago

Kjboggs - Your kitchen is *gorgeous*! I have a couple questions; I tried to email you privately, but no email link.

1. What sort of rangetop do you have?

2. With Ikea cabinets, you often see the edge of the box showing between the cabinets because they don't match the edge-banding to the doors, but not with yours. Did you do edge-banding to match your doors?

Congratulations on your beautiful kitchen!

• kjboggs
    15 years ago

HI,

The rangetop is a kitchenaid professional in meteorite color. It and the vent hood and warming drawer were a display and I got them dirt cheap since kitchenaid quit making that color, so I then got the rest of the appliances to match that I could off of ebay since they were cheap there also. I dont know of the exact model number, but have see one or two turn up on ebay, which is probably the only place to find one since they stopped making them.

The msrp on the range was over $2000 I believe and I ended up getting it for like $400.

There are very few spots that you could see the birch colored boxes, but I purchased some self sticking edge banding in a dark brown finish (fastcap brand) that matched. They make a bunch of colors and is easy to just apply it to the areas that do show.

• luckymom23
    15 years ago

Hi,
    We are thinking of using Ikea cabinets for our laundry/mudroom area. We are looking at a couple of different styles, the Stat and Lidingo. I am wondering if anyone has 'embellished' their white Ikea cabinets with trim that they have painted and if they have found a good paint color match for the Ikea cabinets.
    TIA

• livinwell
    15 years ago

1yr Ikea kitchen anniversary coming up in December. I used the Ikea planning tool, layed the new Ikea laminate floor, purchased and built all cabinets myself. I hired a handyman to help me hang them. I still want to replace my fridge with counter depth and get a range that is all white. To date I have spent less than 10K.

If I hadn't found Gardenweb and Ikeafans back then, I would have the same old kitchen today. I didn't have the money to do it any other way. I am very happy with everything and feel even more satisfied when I read about people who have the luxury of choice and still choose Ikea, even if only for their box. I wish you all a very satisfied completion. Here is my before and after...

BEFORE

AFTER

• phoggie
    15 years ago

OKAY....I know some of us gals from Kansas do not have the stores that so many of you have.....I have never seen or even heard of IKEA kitchens, but from the posts, IKEA must have a lot of different items. I went on line and it wasn't much help. Are they a "box store"?...catalog?...because I don't even know where the nearest might be here in mid-west.....and in the "sticks".

• livinwell
    15 years ago

Hi Phoggie, I don't know what store would be the closest to you, but they show TX and MN as the closest physical stores to KS. If you go online to www.ikea.com and select north america, you'll see the store contents and they usually show you what items are available for online purchase. I have heard that shipping can cost quite a bit, so it's one of those places that people have been known to drive to, in a rented truck, if necessary, to get all the things they may want until the next time they decide to make the trek. Some things are more well made then others and the kitchen cabinets have a reputation for being a great value. The higher end funiture/storage units etc. are also well made and machined well. Since buyers have to put IKEA things together (they are all flat packed) the well machined holes and screws etc. are appreciated. Take a look...

Here is a link that might be useful: Ikea USA

• oruboris
    15 years ago

You can order pretty much anything via IkeaDirect, but it takes a couple days to get the order-- best way is to use their excellent kitcen planner software [free on the Ikea USA site], email in your plan, they convert that into an item list, you check it out and call them with your credit card. Once the order is placed, it can take upwards of 3 weeks to get it.

Needed mine faster, got a friend to drive to Seattle [2600 miles fround trip], he was back in two days.

My boxes are all assembled, should get installed this week.

To be honest, I think they are better than the Kraftmaids I bought for other parts of the house. The finish on the doors isn't quite as nice, but the boxes are excellent and the hardware is top notch.

• rosie
    15 years ago

Ikea's not that strange now, I suppose, but when the Burbank store opened some years ago it was really different and amusing to tour. You come in one door and a line on the floor leads you into the living room area, then continues wandering you through the departments of the various rooms (their thoughtfully provided pencil, measuring tape, and shopping list in hand), including kitchen and bath, all of which have lots of smaller items well as furniture for those rooms. Even if it wasn't really my style, the unsually good design quality (at that time) for the extremely low prices had my head swinging constantly. The line cruises a couple of times by a cafeteria, where people are sitting talking about which counter or sofa or type of closet system while they eat (fairly quietly if they took advantage of the nursery provided near the front door). Once purchases are decided on on this floor, the line leads you downstairs, or whereever, past towels, scales, mirrors, flowers, patio furniture, office supplies, pots and pans, etc, etc, etc, etc, then through a warehouse where you can pull a bunch of the smaller boxes you've got on your list, then to the checkout stands, which are surrounded by tables of yet more loose merchandise like cute ice molds and so on. Also some food items. Off at the end is the waiting area and counter where one picks up large purchases and asks for help schlepping them out the door and into the car.

Back then, a couple of friends had just divorced and had been shopping for weeks trying to get their new lives together, when a stroll through Ikea would have been so much more efficient and economical instead. Instant apartment.

Although virtually everything's in that modern-European style range, there are a whole bunch of choices of sizes and colors and so on within that style. Back in those days, absolutely nothing even began to compare for the range of choice, the good design, the interchangeable customizable design systems, and the decent construction quality (high-quality low-end furniture) for the very low price. That was the big wow. Cheaper than Sears but looked like something you might see in a glossy magazine. Competitors took note, of course, and are competing now, but Ikea's still in a class of its own for what it offers.

• bridgebuilder
    15 years ago

So, I'm pretty convinced I'm gonna go ahead with the IKEA cabinets, however I'm a little concerned about the instruction manual that comes with the set. I'm not the best craftsman and I'm wondering if a supplemental installation guide would help. Anyone ever try one of these? I've included a link to one I found.

Thx - BB

Here is a link that might be useful: Ikea Cabinets Manual

15 years ago

Bridgebuilder:

Before you spend money on that manual, watch the IKEA installation video.

Building and installing the cabinets is fairly straightforward. My DH and his friend who worked together to install our IKEA cabs only ran into trouble with figuring out how to put moulding around the tops of the cabs (I did not want a gap between cab and ceiling) and other "hacks" that were done. If you install IKEA exactly as intended, it's not complicated.

We did not purchase an installation manual. The cost of an installation manual is pretty affordable; if having a manual will put you at ease it's probably worth it.

Here is a link that might be useful: link to video

• writersblock (9b/10a)
    15 years ago

Yes, watch the video and do some reading at ikeafans. The most important thing to remember is that if things won't go together easily, you've got it upside down or something, so just stop and look at it again. I'd much rather have the ikeafans folks than that book, myself.

• oruboris
    15 years ago

Assembly and installation have been super easy, though you seriously need two reasonably fit people. Items like corner units are heavy and bulky enough that one person has a really tough time lifting them into place.

Note that the operative word is LIFTING: try to slide, and you can break a leg off.

The wise thing is to buy 4 legs for every regular base, 8 for corners. 2 bases together can share legs, which actually speeds up the install. But if you end up with extra, you can always take some back.

• Leena Philip
    5 years ago
    May I please know how your IKEA kitchens are holding up. Do you regret your decision to use IKEA?
  • nosoccermom
    5 years ago

You should start a new thread with this question, like:

when installed

what style door/front

experience

Sponsored
Old Dominion Kitchen Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
Loudoun County's Kitchen & Bath Design Experts | Best of Houzz 3x