Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
goodguy2k2k, Did you finish your Conestoga cabinets?

Posted by aries61 (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 15, 14 at 14:30

Curious if you every finished assembling and installing your Conestoga cabinets. Haven't seen any postings from you lately.

Hope that you finished and can post some pictures. Would like to see what you did with you hood since you were going to put together a custom one.

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: goodguy2k2k, Did you finish your Conestoga cabinets?

Hi Aries - can't remember if I posted any pictures where you could see our hood. Adding this of our standard hood in case it helps. IIRC we have similar kitchen styles.

Conestoga inset shaker with beaded edge and one of the TW doors.

o

barlowmom, Kitchen is coming along nicely. The hood looks nice. Curious how wide is the hood? 8 ft ceilings? Did you go to the ceiling with the cabinets? Hard to see from the picture since the top is slightly cut off. You happy with the quality of the cabinets?

Thanks for sharing.

o

Sorry, took the picture with baby on my arm and was focused on showing DH the counters :)

Roughly 8' (7'9") ceilings, and we did 36" cabinets, so needed the crown molding to tie the uppers into the ceiling.

I'm very happy with the cabinet quality so far but we are still at least 2 weeks away from using the kitchen. Counters went in today, floors finished next week. Will do a full reveal when we are finally done....

o

barlowmom, I love the cabinets! I can't wait to see a full reveal!

o

barlowmom, thanks for the information.

I agree with lynn2006 about the full reveal.

o

barlowmom, any updated pictures?

o

I still don't have a backsplash, so haven't done a reveal post yet, but here are some....

o

Another...

o

Sink

o

Pantry wall.

o

barlowmom, looking really nice. Thanks for posting the pics. Looks like you went with the microwave shelf. 24" wide?

o

Yes, 24" shelf, but because it is inset the actual shelf was only 21" - that Panasonic just barely fits. If I had more space it would have been wise to do a 27"cabinet there and get a built in.

o

barlowmom, one last question. How wide is your range hood? Thanks

o

Mine is 30". It also comes in 36". It's the Select Range Hood, which is about as plain as it gets.

o

barlowmom, thanks for taking the time to answer the question.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here