Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
eranmeg_gw

Capital Culinarian questions

eranmeg
10 years ago

Hello there!

We are upgrading the kitchen in the house we just bought and I finally get to try and put together the kitchen I want.

After looking, trying and reading everything there is we are getting close to landing on the Capital Culinarian - 36" range top with all gas burners. We tried it out and were impressed by the even heat, power and surprisingly the simmer as well.

A few concerns between us and falling back to the equivalent, though sealed burner,Wolf (we have been happy with them for a while now)...

1) Does anyone out there have a picture of the new 8,000 BTU burners? What's their diameter? The stores here all have the older models on the floor and I am worried about small pots.

2) Any recent experience with shipping times on these guys? The forum is full of horror stories, but they seem to be from the early days.

3) And last - how have folks 'gotten past' the concern that this is a start-up and V1 product? How do we know they will be around in a few years and have the parts and support necessary if there are problems? (especially since there is no real longevity track record for the product).

Any thoughts, advice and answers would be greatly appreciated!

Eran

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations