Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
png4eva

Countertop confusion! Please help

png4eva
10 years ago

I want to finally update our kitchen after almost 3 years of living with the honey oak and white tile. We can only do a simple update so we're going to be painting the cabinets white and updating the floors to dark hardwoods. The black appliances have to stay due to budget constraints, although we will be replacing the microwave and dishwasher with new ones (still black though).

So when it comes to countertops, my mind is just about exploding when I think of all the options. I thought I wanted granite, but now I'm thinking more towards quartz or quartzite. I need something that will pull in the white of the cabinets, with the black appliances but I definitely don't a "cold" black and white kitchen. I need something that still has some warmth to it. Some taupe, cream and brown along with a little black and white. I've been on here looking at kitchens with Delicatus/Alaska, Biano Antico, River White. Then there are some I love with the quartz counters and think maybe I can do the quieter colored counters with a bolder backsplash (there is not much BS area as you can see from the pics). I'm so confused. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments (3)