Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zarko123

Flush mount ceiling light for kitchen

zarko123
10 years ago

Does anyone have suggestions for a ceiling light. We can only have flush mount ceiling lights as we're in a condo with cement ceiling. I am looking for something contemporary/modern. If anyone has pictures or suggestions, I would appreciate it.

Comments (4)

• a2gemini
    10 years ago

We used Hubbardton Forge.
    Although a lot is traditional - they do have some modern options.
    Not sure if this would work for you

• badgergal
    10 years ago

I think the lights below from Tech Lighting are pretty cool and modern looking. The glass is described as "gives the impression of flowing water frozen in time. The unique and elegant look of the piece changes at every angle based on how light hits the surface of the glass".
    I don't know what size light you need. The square one is 9 inchrs and the round one is 11 inches. You can get them in an antique bronze, chrome or satin nickel finish. They are available in three lamp configurations: incandescent, fluorescent, and LED.

• deedles
    10 years ago

Badger: those are cool! I really like the round one. Just now trying to decide if I can do surface mount instead of recessed. Have to go check out Tech lighting now....

• buildinva
    10 years ago

We did these, and at just $108 each, the price was right! http://www.bathkitchendecor.com/Eurofase-Amata-2-Light-Large-FlushmountWall-Sconce-16620-048_p_260034.html

Here is a link that might be useful: Lights

Sponsored
Moda Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Loudoun County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living