Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Curava Called!

Posted by Majra (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 21, 13 at 13:22

The manufacturer of my recycled glass countertop just phoned, saying that they saw photos of my home online. They want to bring a professional photographer in to my house, so that they can use images of my kitchen in their advertising! Talk about flattery!!

I don't know how to embed a link within a message, but if you want to see what they saw, my reveal thread is called "Majra's Two-Toned Kitchen." The Curava guy said they especially love the waterfall edge. So excited!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Curava Called!

That is awesome. I had to go find your kitchen. It was one I had bookmarked. Love it! I can see why they are interested. Congrats!

Here's an unclickable link: http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/kitchbath/msg0606334732053.html

o

Woohoo! Told ya you nailed it!

Do you get a past due discount or something for this? I mean, you totally sold these counters, on the worldwide web, already. ;)

What a high and deserving compliment on your beautiful kitchen. Congrats!

o

Confratulations!

Here is a link that might be useful: This link might work

o

Well deserved! You created a wonderful space.

o

That is well deserved! Your kitchen is so gorgeous. Do you need a new counter in a bathroom? Maybe they can give you one to say thanks!

o

Smart of them! I'm glad more people will get to see the lovely space you created, congratulations!

o

Thanks people! Curava moved quickly...they used my husband's images and we are currently top billing on Curava.com's gallery! They are talking about trade show billboards next! Meanwhile, my kitchen has been hard at work. Last night I hosted my first dinner party since the renovations. I remember a time not too long ago when I couldn't imagine having people over again!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here