Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cowhorncreek

Franke Faucet

I have posted a question about a faucet in the plumbing forum, but thought I should probably post it to this forum to. Below is a link to the question.

Here is a link that might be useful: Franke Faucet Question

Comments (6)

• jerseygirl_1
    10 years ago

We have had a Franke Faucet for the past 7 yrs. They are a great company to work with. A couple of years ago they we had an issue with the spray head. When we called Franke to find out what we needed to do to replace it, they asked no questions and simply sent us a no charge replacement.

The faucet you posted is great looking,

We also have an Orca sink which I totally love.

• WalnutCreek Zone 7b/8a
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you so much, jerseygirl. I will check out the Orca sink and thanks for that info.

• WalnutCreek Zone 7b/8a
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Got the faucet and really, really like the looks of it. Now I just have to fine a one-hole sink.

Looked at the Orca and it is just not my cup of tea. I think I want to stick with a double sink.

I have been searching on-line and just haven't come up with "the one." Any recommendations are appreciated.

• bookworm4321
    10 years ago

My KD suggested I get a low sink divide. I saw beautiful ones, especially the Blanco Silgranit. I went back and forth with Franke 1 bowl Oceania or the Blanco Performa. Since I was "in like" with the Brizio Vuelo faucet, which looks like a swan, decided I was better with a sink in a brushed finish, rather than the shiny Franke. Price was same

• jellytoast
    10 years ago

That's interesting, bookworm. I have the Oceania and I wouldn't consider the finish to be shiny. It blends in quite well with all my other stainless surfaces. I guess it does have a certain "luster" to it, but I really like that ... it's quite lovely.

Walnutcreek, Franke has some very nice double bowls in their "luxury" group. You might like something there.

As a plug for the Orca (and the Oceania) ... even though they are single bowl sinks, they have an accessory bowl that fits over one side, effectively turning the sink into a double-bowl when you need it. So you can have a big ole' sink for washing cookie sheets, etc. or a double-sink when doing dishes. And the little "ledge" and "shelf" system that Franke has for their sinks is awesome.

• bookworm4321
    10 years ago

Jellytoast,
    Where were you a few weeks ago? It honestly took me 3 weeks to give up on the Franke.

I honestly think the plumbing store and my KD would label me certifiably neurotic if I switched sinks. I did this 3x with fridge, but that was before they ordered cabinets. Related to the question about compromising with spouses, it was my s/o that helped me finalize the fridge decision. He counted all the lights, pointed out how one didn't have lights for bottom shelf, etc. I think he spent 1/2 hour analyzing lights, filter placements, and sturdiness of shelves.