Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
homeagain_gw

How does cabinetrydirect.com prices compare to other inset brands

homeagain
14 years ago

I am trying to set a realistic budget for our new kitchen. We just gave the floorplan to the first builder on our list for a bid last week and we are meeting later this week to discuss materials, finishes, etc. We are meeting with a realtor this week to list our current home. We will not be able to start construction of the new home until this one sells. Soooo, it could be a while (fingers crossed it goes quick). It seems much to early to submit the plans to a cabinet company when we don't even know when we will be able to break ground.

I have designed the kitchen layout for the new home and priced the cabinets on cabinetrydirect.com using their designer series pricing and adding on the up-charges for the features that I want.

For example a 36" pot and pan drawer base in maple, painted and glazed, in a beaded inset finish is $1405. A 24" 3 drawer base in cherry, glazed, beaded inset is $1045.

Would any of you that have installed beaded inset cabinets recently mind telling me what you paid for a similar size piece for comparison and which brand you used?

Also if anyone has used cabinetrydirect would you mind sharing your experience and photos?

Here is a link that might be useful: price guide

Comments (2)