Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
purrus

Delta Trinsic experiences?

purrus
9 years ago

I see some mixed reviews online. I love the Ladylux faucets, but I'm having trouble finding one for an acceptable price. I went way over budget on countertops, so I need to be reasonable with my faucet (though I obviously still want quality).

So, any experiences with this one?
http://www.amazon.com/Faucet-9159-DST-Trinsic-Single-Kitchen/dp/B0050EN88M/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Here is a link that might be useful: Delta Trinsic

Comments (9)

• ssdarb
    9 years ago

We have it in touch and like it. My DH doesn't think the touch feature is anything special, but I really like that feature. We have it in shiny chome. We also have a filter faucet, but the Delta one didn't match the Trinsic. The sales person found another one that looks good; I think the brand was Mountain.

• purrus
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Is the touch feature an auto-on feature? I don't need the technology as long as the faucet works and has a good sprayer for my new 32" sink.

• sjhockeyfan325
    9 years ago

The Trinsic is available with or without the "touch" feature.

• ardcp
    9 years ago

i donot have the touch version and love it! it is my favorite part of the reno. we got the artic stainless but i really liked the look of the chrome too.

• purrus
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Ardcp and others, I have seen some critical reviewers complain that the switch for the sprayer is a pain. How do you feel about the sprayer?

• bluetea57
    9 years ago

The switch for the sprayer can occasionally be difficult to depress with your thumb. I have had to use more than "normal" pressure to switch. I then will kind of clean the switch with a wet sponge and that seems to help. My touch feature is kind of finicky as well...I live in a large triple decker and sometimes the slam of the first floor door sends vibrations through the walls and turns the water on. Creepy at night when you're home alone!

• Lauraeds
    9 years ago

I have both the regular kitchen sink size, as well as the bar sink size, both in the champagne bronze finish.

I've been super happy with them (no touch feature). It takes a little bit to get used to the pull direction of the lever, and it takes very little adjustment to fine tune the temperature.

The sprayer button hasn't been a problem for me. The spray is pretty powerful in my sink, so I don't tend to use it as much. I'm 100% happy with it!

• ardcp
    9 years ago

i think the switch is super easy to use and go back and forth between spray and regular stream with most every use.
    one of the reasons i decided delta vs kohler or grohe is i have a very builder basic hiuse and called up delta with no receipts and no part numbers for a finish issue on my 15 year old cheapo shower knob. they were super nice and sent me a new part with no hassle at all. that decided it for me since nothing in life is guaranteed to be perfect and having great cs is a big deal!

• kellysar
    9 years ago

I got the Trinsic (without the touch feature) over two years ago and love it. I have no problems with the sprayer switch. The nice thing is that when you press the sprayer switch it stays on spray without having to hold the button down while you are spraying.

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus