Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chaboey_gw

Caesarstone Countertop Colour #'s - HELP!

chaboey
10 years ago

I am so confused...I ordered my kitchen countertops over the weekend - Caesarstone 4030 Quartz. The sample looks beautiful with my cabinets and tiles, and I am very very excited for it to be installed! My only problem is that I have now been googling "Caesarstone 4030" online (because I am obsessive about my kitchen haha) and it is coming up as 3 DIFFERENT names!

Caesarstone 4030 Pebble
Caesarstone 4030 Stone Gray
Caesarstone 4030 Oyster

What is that all about?!?!? They all look different too, which is why I am so confused and worried! The sample at the countertop showroom did not have a name, just a colour. When I google it on Houzz.com, it looks exactly like "Caesarstone 4030 Pebble", but the Caesarstone website only has Stone Gray on their site and what I saw doesn't really look like that. When I asked my countertop guy, he seemed a bit confused by this too, but assured me I would be getting exactly what the sample was in the showroom. He said the proper name is Stone Gray and that maybe the other names are old models??

I am just a bit worried - quartz counters are not cheap and I want to make sure we are getting what we expect!

I contacted Caesarstone and have not yet received a response (no phone # listed anywhere so had to use online form).

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments (3)