Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

What is a high hat can light?

Posted by berardmr (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 4, 12 at 11:36

How is it different from a recessed light. It was recommended for over my sink. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: What is a high hat can light?

There isn't any difference, according to my electrician.
They're also called "pot" lights.

They all end up looking pretty much the same, I believe.

RE: What is a high hat can light?

It depends on how much space you have between floors - if enough room, you can use the high hat....

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here