Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Legrande Plug Mold Need extra end pieces

Posted by Peke (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 4, 13 at 11:32

I bought a 6' Legrande plugmold that we will cut in half and put one on each end of the island.

Can someone tell which specific end pieces I need ?
Can someone tell me what they are called? Not just end pieces.

Are they two different ends or do I buy 2 of the same?

Thanks for your help, Peke

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Legrande Plug Mold Need extra end pieces

I have the same problem Peke, which I'm hoping is fixed by the electrician tomorrow. However, I believe they are called "end pieces" and you would need two. They give that "finished look" we all want.

The Legrand site on line may have some photos. Another possibility is end pieces for raceway conduit covering perhaps? Idk.

RE: Legrande Plug Mold Need extra end pieces

Are these the parts you are looking for?

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here