Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
beeps_gw

Need Help/Suggestions for Dining Room Light

beeps
11 years ago

I'm struggling with selecting a light for my dining area. One issue is my kitchen will be very contemporary (espresso cabs, stainless, BN hardware, AW granite, light silvery/gray floor) and then I have an MCM danish teak table. I have purchased my pendant lights, which are much more fab than the pics show. Clear square crystal lights. And I just got my foyer light which I think will be pretty cool. You can see all three at the same time from some angles.

I'm all over the place on light for the dining area from a linear revel pendant, to a round contemporary drum shade with a tiny bit of bling (I've never had a chandelier with any bling, not really my style but it might look good and maybe I need some bling), to...

Here are some pics to help...

Model of kitchen - so pendants and dining light needs to be very complementary.

Dining table - I will be adding two host chairs, probably in white.

Foyer light (just got in mail yesterday, I think it's a keeper) - I think the green edges of the glass will be OK with pendants because it will be far enough away.

{{!gwi}}

Pendant lights by Tech Lighting (got 3):

Linear pendant I like by Tech Lighting:

What would you suggest for the dining area? I'm very open to ideas that are in the contemporary to modern end of things. Thanks in advance!