Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
p_ball2

Could you show me pictures of your glass knobs on your white cabi

p.ball2
11 years ago

I have been looking through pictures of kitchens that have white cabinets and glass door knobs but I rarely am able to get a close up view of the actual knobs other than to tell that they are glass and that I think I like the look. I would appreciate a closer look if you would be so kind to post pictures. I specifically would love to see the knobs on Katieob's cabinets but I have not seen a post from her in quite awhile so not sure if she is still around on the GW.

Comments (18)

• enright5
    11 years ago

here are mine

• p.ball2
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I like those square ones. Where are they from and what size?. What type of pulls or knobs are you doing elsewhere. Yuor cabinets look pretty ans may be similar to what I am planning. Can I see a picture of the whole glass front cabinet. I am doing glass fronts and trying to aim for the vintage, cottage look. I apologoze for my typing this pop up is right over the messafge box and I cannot get it to go away!!!!!!!SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!

• beekeeperswife
    11 years ago

Mine were crystal knobs in the last house. What I found odd was the crystal knobs on the white cabinets were dark looking. But gorgeous on the dark cabinets.

Here is one showing off

from the magazine

• slush1422
    11 years ago

Here is ours:

From STILL not finished kitchen

This is with no flash:

From the side

And on our island with the dark cabinets:

• p.ball2
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Bee- are those the all the same? One first picture looks like the pressed glass flower knobs from House of Antique hardware? The other two look like crystal not glass and rounded.

Slush1422- those are also on my list. I have doorknobs that look very similar so I was worried they might look like a mini-doorknob on the cabinets. What size are yours?

• enright5
    11 years ago

I have searched high and low for square glass and finally found some for CHEAP at Hobby Lobby of all places!

I had to work with existing cabinetry (had them painted white) so I couldn't vary the holes- I had to go with knobs everywhere except my new island where I did silver pulls.

As you requested here is a pic of my whole kitchen (not done yet!!)

• p.ball2
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Very pretty enright5! Thanks for the information. I have never heard of hobby lobby- a new site to check out:)

Surprisingly I have found very reasonable prices for some of the glass knobs I am looking at- prices of $2-$4 per knob. I have found some others such as the pressed glass knobs from House of Antique Hardware which I think are $10 per knob. Not crazy expensive but certainly more than the others.

• beekeeperswife
    11 years ago

They are all the same. I bought them from eBay, many moons ago. But I can still find them on there sometimes.

Lucky day....I found them with a better pic than what I posted...

Here is a link that might be useful: knobs on eBay

• p.ball2
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Wow, they look different depending on the light I guess. I see you said they are crystal.
    My guess is I am going to have to buy a few and then bring along once my door is done and try them out.

Thanks for the link. Afraid to open it because I may get lost for a few hours on ebay:)

• lorif22
    11 years ago

I have amerock knobs. Purchased on eBay for 2.99.

• babs711
    11 years ago

Ours, also Amerock...

Combined with our other PN hardware:

• gr8daygw
    11 years ago

Here's mine. Thought I had a better picture of the entire room of cabinets but alas not.

• p.ball2
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks everyone who posted so far.

My cabinet maker carries the Amerock line so I know I can get the ones on babs17 cabinets without any upcharge. I am happy to see those on a white, glass front cabinet because I was worried they would look to "dorrknobby" but they don't.

• babs711
    11 years ago

I lied (on accident). I got my kitchen glass knobs from Van Dyke's. I don't know what line they are since they didn't state. I do know they're glass. They may be Schaub since they're polished nickel. I just realized that our bathroom knobs are the Amerock since they came in the satin nickel. But we didn't order those for the kitchen since I wanted polished. The knobs look the same though, except for thr base finish. I paid more for the bathroom knobs because Van Dyke's was having a really good sale at the time.

• lorif22
    11 years ago

I have amerock knobs. Purchased on eBay for 2.99.

• p.ball2
    Original Author
    11 years ago

bab17 now that you mention it Amerock has those knobs but only in satin nickel and not polished. Van Dykes must have them in polished nickel. Thanks

• slush1422
    11 years ago

I got mine at Crown City Hardware locally but I think you can order them online and we got size: 1 1/4 http://store.restoration.com/Cabinet+and+Furniture/Glass/Glass+Knobs.html

• drbeanie2000
    11 years ago

babs - love those jars on your counter! Where are they from?