Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mount 2 different size wall ovens?

Posted by kris680 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 11, 13 at 7:28

I'm looking for a one and a half wall oven option such as what's commonly found in Europe (one standard size oven under one half size oven), Since that combination isn't offered in the US, I'm considering stacking a 24" on top of a 30" (or could possibly do them side by side). Anyone mount a 30" AND a small standard wall oven (under 2 cu ft)?

Or does anyone have any ideas how to go about getting that half size oven? I am not interested in a small microwave speed oven - I really want just a small traditional oven (convection is fine). I know GE offers a single/double but then you just have 2 small ovens: http://products.geappliances.com/ApplProducts/Dispatcher?REQUEST=SpecPage&Sku=PT925SNSS.

Any help figuring out a true one and a half combination would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mount 2 different size wall ovens?

I share your envy! I tried researching that a few years ago, and didn't really find anything. Heartland appliances used to make a 1.5 oven, but it's not on their website anymore. I've posted a link below.

As for a 1/2 height single oven, I don't know about that either. The closest I could find was the advantium, but I don't think that's what you want either.

Good luck on your search!

Here is a link that might be useful: Discontinued Heartland

o

You could stack the single/double over a full size and then have 3 ovens !!

o

Why not the Miele Speed Oven ?

It has a trim kit that will make it 30" wide (maybe still 27" too) and it is a full featured convection oven plus a microwave. Top and bottom elements as well as a convention element.

It's big $$$, bit sounds exactly what you're looking for.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here