Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can anyone identify this cabinet pull?

Posted by deedles (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 12, 13 at 4:51

Can't get an answer from the builder... anyone seen this pull anywhere? I think it's just beautiful!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can anyone identify this cabinet pull?

I haven't!
I like its sparkle, while still being organic/metal.

Where'd you find the picture?

o

Wow, they are so beautiful. I spent over 5 weeks looking at every pull that I could find on line and never saw that one. I am searching now to see if I can find it but so far no luck.

o

Found it doing a search for 'white oak cabinets'. Actually I couldn't find the builder for this, it was another image I had found at the same time. I do a google image search and it just brings up this particular image over and over. Searched for hammered cabinet pull, handles, strap handles hammered metal handles.....

Here is the link to the website where I first found it.

Here is a link that might be useful: awesome cabinet handle

o

hammered aluminum pull, hammered pewter cabinet handle, hammered.....

Isn't it gorgeous? I want it. Probably some local artist-made item that I'll never find....

o

I see many listed as "craftsman" or "arts and crafts" style, maybe that will help?

o

I tried hammered silver cabinet pulls, hammered sash pulls because it reminds me of sash hardware, hammered metal cabinet pulls but so far a no go.

o

I pride myself on being a google guru put so far no luck.

o

Me too Badger. I even went to Lowe's for some painting supplies and looked there. I didn't think I would find it there but it was worth a walk and search anyway.

o

I've found kind of close ones in Ireland and England, but much 'heavier' looking in pewter and 'near pewter', whatever that is. Much chunkier.

This one looks graceful and almost like jewelry.

Well, I kept googling and several cabinet companies had this image on their website tied to that 'green kitchen' article. I wrote a couple just in case they could help and also wrote to the web source gal from the SCGH website, too. Maybe....

o

Pottery Barn has these that have the same shine and look but no handle...

photo img64c_zps04b1ad18.jpg

o

Deedles, I saw those also and they seem to be the brightest ones that I found but like you say "no pulls". maybe something will show up yet.

o

I may have found it, if anyone is still interested. Ireland.

Don't look as shiny as the ones in the original pic but other than that they look exact. Someone is selling them on Ebay, too.

Can't see working pewter into the chrome/copper kitchen, though,. Shame.

Here is a link that might be useful: the elusive pull?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here