Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Accuride Drawers-- Can't Reinsert Drawer Fully- Help!

Posted by kawh707 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 17, 13 at 4:29

We've had a cabinet with Accuride slides for years. Work perfectly. Wanted to swap a couple of drawers and easily pulled them out... now they slide in beautifully, but won't go in the last 5 inches or so. What on earth am I doing wrong??? Looked up the directions and feel that I am following them ... directions here...

http://www.accuride.com/Resources/PDF/Disconnect/HandedLeverDisc.pdf

I know it's me, and not the slides... but any ideas about what I need to do differently?? Thanks soooo much for any expertise!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Accuride Drawers-- Can't Reinsert Drawer Fully- Help!

Did you try putting them back where they were to start with? If they still fit the old way, the glides probably need to be adjusted in the back part of the cabinet or the back of the drawer itself for the new configuration.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here