Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
anyone have experience with Seamless Sinks

Posted by laureng_123 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 18, 12 at 0:38

I'm considering the 1/2" radius stainless steel sink from www.seamlesssink.com, but I can't find any reviews of their products other than what is on their website. Does anyone have any experience with them or the products?

Thanks,
Lauren

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: anyone have experience with Seamless Sinks

Hello Lauren,
I just ordered a custom sink from them. I spoke with Dan several times prior to purchasing the sink. I was very impressed with him and his company. He guarantees my satisfaction on my purchase. This is the picture of what I ordered....although it will take 12 weeks to receive. Therefore I can't comment on the product itself, I expect to be very happy. I chose to put my drain in the right rear of the sink- This allows for the drain in the single bowl sink to not be covered all the time with dishes etc.....and it will also allow for more room under the sink being that all the drain parts are off to one side. I will post more about the sink when I get it.

I think it's a beautiful product.

Thanks,

o

I am about to purchase a seamless sink. I have searched relentlessly and cannot find a sink that is as beautiful. The price is a bit salty. Do you have any "buyer's remorse"?

o

Lorenza,
I actually am suppose to get delivery today. It took a bit longer to receive due to various reasons......I will keep you posted on my opinion.....Again, Dan was great! Although it will still be a while to actually use it....(going to granite fabricator's)...to give a proper review. I don't expect anything bad with the exception of not wanting to use it and not to worry about scratches etc. But just like a new car-- that will pass.
Beautiful item.....! Mine is a custom size....therefore one reason it took a while.

This post was edited by JustCantWait on Tue, Dec 11, 12 at 11:33

o

JustCantWait, follow up on the delivery of your Seamless Sink? Your opinion?

o

Please follow up on the seamless sink that you ordered from Dan. I am thinking of ordering one but can't find anyone that has one from this somewhat new manufacturer.
Thanks
sam

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here