Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
annsch

Cabinets are in!!!!! pics included!!!

Ann Scheley
11 years ago

My cabinets arrived at 7a.m. this morning and they were done installing at 4p.m.

Very very happy with the results. Here ya go.....

DETAILS:

Precision Cabinets--BM Timid White, beaded inset

Counter template on Friday and floors next week.

Comments (40)

• CEFreeman
    11 years ago

[moan]
    How beautiful.
    Just gorgeous.
    Beautiful layout, clean, light, and beaded inset!
    Love it.
    I'll bet you are SO thrilled!

• cat_mom
    11 years ago

Wow, they look great and installed so quickly! Terrific!

• mfnJsb0809
    11 years ago

Gorgeous! I love all of it- the cabinets are beautiful....and the light and use of space- wonderful!!!!!
    Great job ! Can't wait to see the final details!!!!!
    You are gonna enjoy the space for years to come!

• cakelly1226
    11 years ago

Ahhhh.... Now those are some gorgeous cabs-sigh

• aricomamma
    11 years ago

Gorgeous cabinets!!! Might I ask what color they are??? They look like butter cream!

• Ann Scheley
    Original Author
    11 years ago

CEFreeman---I am BEYOND thrilled. You know you just don't know for sure until it's right there in front of you.

catmom---they were very professional and precise true to the company's name: Precision Cabinets!

mfnJsb---Thanks!!! Glad you're coming to see them in person tomorrow! (sister)

CKGM--- :)

aricomamma---the color is Benjamin Moore Timid White, but Butter Cream would be a better name!

• blfenton
    11 years ago

Oh my that is beautiful. I love the way you incorporated the windows.

• Rainwood
    11 years ago

Your cabinets look scrumptious!! I can't wait to see the finished kitchen.

• mrworktops
    11 years ago

Awesome job! Are you going for acrylic or stone worktops to compliment it?

Here is a link that might be useful: K&W Ltd

• oldbat2be
    11 years ago

Hooray, LOVE them!! So happy for you, huge grin on this end:)

• springroz
    11 years ago

Yes, yes!! Gorgeous! What a lovely color on the cabinets and the walls!

Nancy

• Linda
    11 years ago

So pretty! Can't wait til we can see more.

• ratrem
    11 years ago

gorgeous!! Love them and the space is amazing!

• francoise47
    11 years ago

Your cabinets are beautiful -- the color is scrumptious!
    I love your transom window over your French doors.

• michelle16
    11 years ago

It's all so perfect! The huge island, those beautiful large doors to the outside, looks perfect so far, can't wait to see the counters, what did u choose? Tks, Michelle

• williamsem
    11 years ago

Looks great! Can't wait to see the next step.

• pricklypearcactus
    11 years ago

Stunning cabinetry!

• Ann Scheley
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks, to ALL of you! The island will be Caesarstone Organic White and the perimeter will be Caesarstone Pebble. That little hutch piece will have a wooden countertop (not sure what kind or color yet).

• Ann Scheley
    Original Author
    11 years ago

We are leaving for camping today and will be back on Sunday. The counter templates are being made tomorrow when the architect is here. The floors will be started next week. GC said whole thing should be done in 4 weeks. We shall see....

• angie_diy
    11 years ago

Very, very pretty.

• SparklingWater
    11 years ago

Another beautiful kitchen. Congratulations!

• Snbtwins
    11 years ago

Looks beautiful! Can't wait to see the finished product.

• smiling
    11 years ago

Wow! That's beyond beautiful, just gorgeous. I especially love the way you left a wall space at the end of the fridge wall, and didn't turn the corner with cabs and counter, it makes that aisle just perfect, and sets off the hutch too! Can't wait to see it with the countertops installed. Love the windows, colors, layout, everything.

• TxMarti
    11 years ago

They're gorgeous! Your kitchen is coming together so quickly and it looks great. Will the plywood stay there, under the quartzite?

• Missy Benton
    11 years ago

They're beautiful! I also love the transoms above the doors to the deck. So pretty and light!!

• Ann Scheley
    Original Author
    11 years ago

marti8---yes the plywood stays under the quartz.

• 66and76
    11 years ago

Oh, just lovely! You have a very special kitchen. I can imagine having coffee on the deck with the doors open on a crisp Fall afternoon.

Is that BM Revere Pewter on the walls? And, did you use a different paint color on the arched wall?

• Ann Scheley
    Original Author
    11 years ago

pinkpaula---walls are BM Nimbus. The arched plaster hood is, believe it or not, supposed to turn white as it dries, which can take up to 3 weeks. So, not really sure exactly what white color it will be when it dries. I actually like it the way it is right now.

• MIssyV
    11 years ago

mmmmm.....luscious! love it!! please post when the counter tops get installed :-)

• Ann Scheley
    Original Author
    11 years ago

MIssyV---will do. They say it should take 10 days after template for the countertops. Template tomorrow. So, that means countertops Aug 3rd?

• cam349
    11 years ago

Beautiful! Love the inset cabs with beaded frame - I'll have to add that to my inspiration folder...

• shelayne
    11 years ago

Beautiful! I love your transom above the patio doors as well! Lovely!

• cindyinct
    11 years ago

How did you finish the back of the island, with doors or just decorative moulding?

• barbcollins
    11 years ago

Looking good! I am so jealous of those doors.

• aliris19
    11 years ago

Lovely! I like the beading on the long piece below the island. I don't have the right language - sorry. Very nice; great french doors too!

• a2gemini
    11 years ago

Gorgeous and love the tape hardware - I just was too busy to put in the tape and just carefully used my fingers...
    Love the cute window between the fridge and range
    Can't wait to see more pictures!

• tkshop
    11 years ago

Truly lovely kitchen! You said your cabinets were done by Precision Cabinets - is that Precision Cabinets and Trim from Brentwood, CA. Researching cabinetry right now for a kitchen remodel in Marin, CA and trying to check references. Have you been happy? Any issues? red flags? Thank you!

• tkshop
    11 years ago

Truly lovely kitchen! You said your cabinets were done by Precision Cabinets - is that Precision Cabinets and Trim from Brentwood, CA. Researching cabinetry right now for a kitchen remodel in Marin, CA and trying to check references. Have you been happy? Any issues? red flags? Thank you!

• francoise47
    11 years ago

Dear TKLshop,

For more pictures of Annsch's beautiful kitchen
    (now complete, or nearly so) check out her "reveal" on Gardenweb.
    Link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Annsch reveals her beautiful kitchen

• Ann Scheley
    Original Author
    11 years ago

tklshop---yes, that's them! I have been very happy with them. Our contractor uses Precision for all his jobs. We are on the peninsula. Some minor issues were that somehow we didn't discuss the pantry cabinet pull-out. I had wanted the whole door of the cabinet to pull out and I wanted the full depth of the cabinet. That is not what we got. We are still working out this detail. Another minor issue is that two of the drawers do not sit completely flush to the face frame. They stick out about a half inch. And as they are beaded INSET, this is important. We are also working out this detail with our contractor. I will keep you posted. But, overall, I am extremely happy with the quality and paint finish of the cabinets!

One other drawback is that they are so far away. It's a long way to drive if you have to go to the factory and hash out any problems.

HTH! GOOD LUCK!

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH