Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
holly_kurtz

Please help! 24" apron front?

Holly- Kay
9 years ago

My DD is doing a refresh of her current kitchen, She has white painted cabinets that look great so she is keeping them as a whole reno is out of the question right now. They are putting cherry butcher block counters in and have a new induction cook top..

She has a hammered copper, drop in, single bowl sink that is a few years old. She is drawn to a farm house type kitchen and would love a farm style sink. The Kohler Whitehaven is what she wants but upon measuring her cabinet she found that it is only 24" and the smallest Whitehaven is 30".

I know the Whitehaven can be used over existing cabinets but I am not sure if she can use a regular farm house sink on an existing cabinet. Is this possible?

I have been looking on line and a 24" farm house sink isn't easy to come by and I haven't seen any in cast iron.

If you have a 24" farm house sink what brand and model is it? If you have a 24" sink that isn't a farm style sink but is an under mount what brand and model is it? What do you like or dislike about it?

She is the sweetest daughter in the world and I want to help her find the perfect sink! Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments (4)