Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pandora1

Finished White and Gray Kitchen Reveal

pandora1
10 years ago

We finally finished our remodel the end of May. With kiddos home for the summer, not having any renovations errands to do, enjoying the finished outcome, its been hard to get motivated to put our finished pictures and information up, but here it is:

Cabinetry-custom made by Summit Custom Cabinets(local) � painted BM Simply White, island stain- custom color

Wall Paint- Kitchen-BM Nimbus Rest of house-BM-Revere Pewter

Flooring- 5" quartersawn, rustic grade, hand scraped white oak- 50% Dark Walnut- 50% Provincial

Appliances-Refrigerator-Samsung, Everything else-GE Monogram

Sink � Blanco Diamond Single Bowl-White
Faucet-Moen-Ascent

Countertops - Granite (island)- Bianco Romano Quartz Ceasarstone Raven(perimeter)

Backsplash-Marble Random Strip Bianco Venatino

Pendants -Sundance Catalog- Meridian

Cabinetry Hardware- Colonial Bronze - Distressed Pewter

4 Panel Sliding Glass Door- Home Depot-Anderson Doors & Windows

Barstools - Pottery Barn- Jacquelyne Counter Height stools

I don't think I have anything special that I haven't seen elsewhere, but I do have everything I love. I do not regret any choices or decisions made.

From the before pictures, you can tell that our 1978 house was very sectional and not opened up. We were very fortunate that we had a screened in porch off our kitchen that we were able to convert to kitchen space. The opening/doorway from the kitchen into the living room was only about a four feet opening. In the remodel, we were able to open the space between the two. Has made a huge difference. We also removed the wall between the now dining room and the living room. I love this-it gives us a line of sight from the kitchen to the front door. Previously had to walk out of kitchen and actually into the entry way to see who was at the door. We made a lot of structural changes in an older home into a much wanted open concept. This also included adding support in the basement to support the removal of a load bearing wall on the main level.

If I have left out any details that you would like more information, let me know.

1Pandora

href="http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/1pandora/media/Pict2013_0278_zps3f76fdb9.jpg.html"; target="_blank">

Use to be a wall between the dining room and the living room.

This post was edited by 1pandora on Thu, Jul 11, 13 at 22:03

Comments (73)

• Anne Harris
    10 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Congratulations! You must love living in the new space. Everything is so well executed. Wow!

• remodelfla
    10 years ago

Wow! Wishing you many years of enjoyment

• nycbluedevil
    10 years ago

Really beautiful job. Enjoy everything!

• baltomom_gw
    10 years ago

Beautiful. Stunning transformation. Exquisite colors. Lovely. A lot of thought and energy went into creating your new kitchen, and it shows! Enjoy!

• sunsoleil
    10 years ago

I love all the choices you made! Everything just flows so well! Gorgeous! I was wondering where you got the tiles from.

• noopd
    10 years ago

thanx for the pix.. your kitchen looks great!! I esp like the cabinets configuration,, like the one above the oven, and the spaces for hiding small appliances.. and the coffee sugar drawer.. SO SMART!! i wish i have them :)

• taggie
    10 years ago

Fabulous! This is a week of stunning reveals and yours is no exception!!

I love your choices and the openness of the whole space, and all the light with your great 4-panel door. The backsplash is perfect for your cabinetry and the whole space.

I especially enjoyed the peek inside your drawers and cabinetry. What a great use of the space and so well thought out. Love the charging station especially. And the appliance garages, and the tray storage, and so much more. Congrats on a great remodel, and enjoy!

• motherof3sons
    10 years ago

That is beautiful! I love how you opened up the space. The slider door is to die for! The value of your home increased significantly! Congratulations on a job well done!

• KBH
    10 years ago

Wow, what a great space. We share the same granite, but I am pea green with envy over the beautiful island. It's obvious a lot of thought and love when into planning - congrats and enjoy.

• tea4all
    10 years ago

Lovely kitchen!! You did a great job in planning a beautiful and functional place. Thanks so much for sharing all the pics that show your organization and storage.

I am still hoping and dreaming we will someday have such a kitchen. Do you mind telling the measurements of your pantry? That would be helpful in my planning. Thanks and enjoy!

• MiMi
    10 years ago

I love everything about your new kitchen... It's all just fabulous. I especially like your coffee station and drawer, even tho I do not drink much coffee. I just had the very same refrigerator delivered day before yesterday and I am still just swooning over it......do you love it also?

• pandora1
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you for all the nice compliments. From the time we decided to do the renovation to the time we started was about 1 year. This gave me plenty of time to accumulate ideas from GW and Houzz, and Pinterest and change mind lots of times. There were times when my husband thought it would be a better idea to just move into a bigger house. I didn’t like the thought of that. We have been in our house for 17 years. This was our first house, currently raising our kiddos and have put too much sweat and work into this one to just start all over somewhere else. About 10 years ago I said some day I wanted to use the screened in porch off the kitchen to enlarge our kitchen space and open the space up between the living room and kitchen into more of an open concept. When we found out that structurally we could do everything we wanted to do, there was no need to move! I think he just thought that we would do all this work to our home and still not be happy. But the same could apply to any other house we bought and renovated. I had been thinking of this for too long to just move elsewhere-NO WAY. The picture was already in my head.

Goodbyekitty-We are really happy with our floors too. A good friend of mine’s husband owns a hardwood flooring business on the side(kimminaufloors.com) and this is the same floor they put in their house. They service the area between the Missouri and Kansas border. On their floor, they alternated between 3inch, 5 inch, and 7 inch planks. I had never seen different sized planks used like that. It was really cool looking. My husband and I both didn’t want solely 3 inch planks, and cost of 7 inch planks got expensive, so on our floor, we just did 5 inch planks. The first time I went in their house, I fell in love with their distressed looking floor, took a picture of it to show my husband but he wasn’t impressed. I then made him go over there to see and it in person. After seeing in on a larger scale in their house vs. a sample board, he immediately said “I want the same floor in our house”.

michoumonster-Here is the link to where I order our pendants:
    http://www.sundancecatalog.com/product/45932.do
    I noticed that they are 20% off right now. I watch Cougar Town with Courtney Cox just for her kitchen on the set. She also had these pendants, which is where I first saw them. When I was dreaming of my soon to be remodeled white kitchen, my neighbor said I should call her friend (who I knew somewhat) and look at their newly remodeled white kitchen. When I went to her house, she had these pendants (the same as on Cougar Town)! This is how I found out where to get them from. That is also where I got the idea to put them in a triangle formation at different heights vs. 3 in a row. I read the reviews for the pendants and several people complained that when they received them, they were not all the same height. When I got mine in, I noticed the same thing. I sent a couple a couple back, but still all three varied a bit in size. If I were to hang them in a row, it would be noticeable, but not how I have them. They are hand blow glass and variance in size does occur with these (FYI).

Meyersdum- We actually did not consider French Doors. If you look at our before pictures(4th one down), that is our old exterior wall between old kitchen and old screened in porch. We had 3 windows and one very, very old original to the house door. Our initial idea (short lived) was to push out the 3 replacement windows we had out to the new wall and just replace the door. After looking GW, Houzz, Pinterest, and friends houses’ who also remodeled, that idea didn’t last. A friend of a friend’s house that recently remodeled who let me come over and look at, had these same doors. I took a picture to show my husband and he loved them! We had that wall to work with so it was easy to fit it (perfect actually). In that before picture, the space outside the old exterior wall was a concrete slab surround with cheap screen. We had the perfect space to put those doors in. We enclosed that porch area to fit the dimensions of the door. We looked at Lowes(who sells Pella), a Pella Dealer, Marvin Doors, Anderson Dealer, and Home Depot(who sells Anderson). The Anderson Dealer was over twice the price that HD sold the EXACT same door for. For HD’s price, we actually could upgrade the hardware and glass and still come out ahead. If you have a HD near, you may want to get a brochure and check out the glass ratings. I just don’t know that much about it.

deedless and tea4all and legallin -My pantry shelves are 12 inches deep. I could have done deeper shelves, but I actually wanted to feel like I could walk in there so I didn’t go deeper. I have shelving on two walls. The longest wall in 58 inches long, and the shorter wall is 51 inches long. The door is 2 feet. The obscure glass panel door idea I got from Courtney Cox’s kitchen on Cougar Town. Although on the show, when her door is closed, the light is always on and you can see everything in the pantry, mess and all. That bothered me. So I put one of those switches in the casing so that when the door is closed, the light is off and when you open the door, the light comes on.
    I do like my corner Lazy Susans. I got the idea of a kitchen I saw on Pinterest. The brand is Rev-A-Shelf. I got a couple at Bed Bath and Beyond to bring home and try out. One was plastic and I wondered about the durability, the other was wood but without a lip on the sides. I found the Rev-A-Shelf on Lowe’s website, not sold in our local stores. The price was more than I wanted to spend. I kept searching on-line until I found it more reasonable (wwhardware.com) is where I ordered them from. Mine are the 18 inch diameter and I love them. Very sturdy, and has the lip on the side where things can’t fly off if spinning too hard around. They are made to screw into shelf, but I did not. I wanted to be able to move them around as I played with organizing my pantry. I love them. They help to find items that might get lost back in the corner. Genius idea! I got all my drawer dividers at Lowes and Bed Bath and Beyond. For me it is hard to stand in the store and my kitchen being elsewhere, to try and figure out exactly what I need. Lowe’s had some on clearance so I picked up some there, used my coupons to get some at BBB. I just brought home an assortment and played with them.

legallin- With the exception of our living room(vaulted ceiling) our ceilings are the standard 8 foot. Before the reno, we had soffits above the cabinets, don’t miss them a bit. It makes the room feel taller now. We also removed the header and casing above old doorway into kitchen . Our new wider opening into the kitchen from the living room is the full 8 feet. This also makes the room appear larger. Not pictured, but on one wall of the dining room, we opened the doorway up wider and did away with the header/casing. This makes a huge difference in the room ceiling height appearing larger than the 8 feet. I think there is a picture where you can see into the dining room from the living room. There is a drop down header between the rooms. This actually used to be a full wall, but we were unable to do away with the beam that supports that space across. Oh well, you win some and lose some.
    lmsscs- I do like our dishwasher. I originally picked out a stainless steel DW, but in designed the cabinets, I decided that I wanted a cabinet front panel DW. Since we had already paid for them, but not taken delivery yet, I changed and upgraded to the panel front and quieter model. Our old DW (Kennmore) I think, had the sound barrier/insulation parts come off and it was not quiet. Had to run at bedtime. So changing models gave me the opportunity to also upgrade to the quieter model. Had to be sure it was QUIET! Believe me it is. I always have to put my hear down to it when I start to make sure it going. My kiddos have opened it a couple of times while running(not knowing) to put their dirty dishes in. Although I could see that happening with our old DW if I ran it during the day, just because they don’t pay attention (haha). That is my only complaint, it gets opened while running because it is so quiet. I later saw that there are some brands of DW’s that have a light that beams on the floor when running. Panty door is 2 feet

marti9a-We did not add another screened in porch. Our old one was used as a dumping ground for outdoor toys. Now that our kiddos are older and the toys are lesser, rather than using it as an outdoor porch, the kitchen space was better. Missouri summers are humid and the porch was never used as made to. I just realized I didn’t include a before of the porch while it was screen in. The one I posted was as it was being enclosed with siding. But in looking at that picture, if you were to walk out the old door from the kitchen to the screened in porch, you would have to step down approximately 6 inches onto the concrete slab of the screened in porch. We had to build that up to the same level as the interior so it would be flush across. That also allowed us to use that 6 inches or so to run the heating/cooling vents to the new exterior wall.

annalyn123-I got my tiles from a place locally(Kansas City area). Actually, they are a distributer with a showroom, but do not sell to the public. I had the place where I got our counters(who sells tile, flooring, counters, plumbing)to order it for me and install it. When I was searching for tile, I found that Amazon.com sells sample pieces. Not actually Amazon, but tile companies thought out the US would sell sample pieces of different pieces of tile for about $3-5. I would just type the tile name that I saw on Houzz or GW to see if anyone was selling a sample piece. This allowed me to live with the samples and carry them around with me as picking out other finishes. When I found the one I liked, I then took it around town looking for it here locally.

• pandora1
    Original Author
    10 years ago

dbfirewife- Yes I love my refrigerator. Before the renovation, I had a side by side one, where the freezer was on the left and the refrigerator on the right. We bought it when my husband and I moved into our house 17 years ago, pre children years. Over time, I began to hate it. NOT WIDE ENOUGH FOR A PIZZA BOX OR PARTY DELI TRAY. A year before we started the reno, when we knew we were going to do it, but weren't starting yet. Our old frig was the first to go and the new was the first purchase. In shopping for the new, all I knew was that it had to be bigger than our old and fit in the existing space until the reno started. Now I look back and should have waited, and got a counter depth that doesn't stick out as much. I think someone may have warned me of that, but at the time, I really didn't understand what they were saying. As I said to someone else above, "sometimes you win some and sometimes you lose some". That is one of my only choices that I might have changed, but really, I hardly regret it. Only someone who planned out a new kitchen would notice. I think there is currently a post going around about that too.
    1pandora

• dljmth
    10 years ago

Just saw your post on my reveal. Yes, similar updates - from a compartmentalized plan to an open one. I love your doors and the overall space. The large island is very nice. So great to have the large work surface.
    Congrats!

• Megan Meyers
    10 years ago

Thanks for the details on your doors. Good to hear that HD was competitive for Andersen. That's where we do most of our shopping!

• kaysd
    10 years ago

You put together a really lovely space with some great storage details. I particularly like the granite, wood floors, giant wall of glass doors, glass front cabinets around window, and charging area.

• JAW859
    10 years ago

Your space is exceptional! I am so happy I stumbled upon this post. My husband and I are in the early stages of building our home and I'm getting very overwhelmed looking/explaining what I see in my head. Your kitchen is EXACTLY what I have been looking for! Love the back splash, love the small desk area, love the countertops (although laminate is all that's in my budget right now :( ), love the handles. We won't have a island, but your island is fantastic!

Hope you are enjoying your new space!

• pandora1
    Original Author
    10 years ago

JAW859-
    Thank you for the compliments. We spent about a year in the planning process. Whenever I would go to someone's house to look at what they just did, I always took my camera and took lots of pictures. I also printed a lot of pictures of kitchens that I found on GW and HOUZZ. I carried these prints around me everywhere! I even gave the cabinet designer pictures out of magazines so he would know the vision I had in my head. Can be stressful but lots of fun too. Let me know if you need details or information of anything in particular.

1Pandora

• susanlynn2012
    10 years ago

1pandora, I LOVE your kitchen so much! I especially adore your hardwood floors that are gorgeous! I love the backsplash, the counters, the style and white painted color of the cabinets, the hardware, the wall color, the appliances especially your beautiful French Door Refrigerator that does not look too deep as you designed it just right, your beautiful darker island the closed trash can top in the pull-out drawer, all the organizers in the drawers and your pantry. Gorgeous kitchen that you and your family will enjoy for years to come!

• Evan Thomas
    10 years ago

I'm just shopping those same Meridian Pendants. I have always admired them in the catalog. How are you liking them? Are they hard on the eyes with the exposed bulbs? Thanks!

• pandora1
    Original Author
    10 years ago

hunterdonnj-

I do love the pendants. It is a simple look that doesn't distract from the rest of the kitchen. I didn't not use the Edison Bulbs. We have Edison Bulbs in our living room chandelier and the do take some getting use to as well as cast a yellow tone. I did not want a yellow tone in a white kitchen, so I just put regular clear bulbs in the Meridians. I do not find them hard on the eyes. We do have ours on a dimmer too, but rarely use it. When I am working in the kitchen, I love full light! Be aware when ordering these that they are not factory produced and have a lot of variance in the size. That is why I did the 3 in a triangle formation and at different heights(and to be different). If they hung 3 in a row, it would be obvious. I knew I wanted these(because same a Courtney Cox kitchen on Cougar Town) and was one of the first items I purchased, long in advance. I got on their email list(Sundance) and just waited for a coupon before ordering.

Hope that helps!
    1Pandora

• EEeee
    9 years ago

Beautiful kitchen! can you please tell me what paint color you chose for your cabinets? Simply White? White Dove?

• pandora1
    Original Author
    9 years ago

EEeee-
    I ended up with Simply White. It worked great with all other color choices- LOVE IT!

• EmilyPhil
    9 years ago

I AM SO ENVIOUS OF EVERY SINGLE PICTURE YOU POSTED! Good for you! It's so beautiful!!

• pandora1
    Original Author
    9 years ago

EmilyPhil

Thank You! It was a lot of time spent online looking at other's BEAUTIFUL kitchens and carrying around a lot of samples from place until finding exactly the right thing.

• Lisa
    9 years ago

Oh my goodness...I don't know how I missed seeing this reveal!! I almost wish I hadn't come across it because it kind of makes me regret a couple of my choices. I absolutely love your cabinet/counter/backsplash combination and it was, in fact, one that I had considered. If I had come across a slab of Bianco Romano as gorgeous as your island, I would have done it! Your selections work so well together and I love the idea of having quartz on the perimeter and natural stone on the island. Just beautiful.

• pandora1
    Original Author
    9 years ago

lcskaisgir-I don't know why, but your comments made me laugh (probably because I have said the same thing about other kitchens). I would love to see your finished pictures if you have them posted!

1pandora

• Lisa
    9 years ago

lol, I really mean it!! I was so indecisive during my remodel I drove myself (and my contractors) absolutely crazy. No matter how many pics you look at, you just really have no way of knowing how anything will look in YOUR kitchen. When I saw yours I immediately thought "she nailed it"!

I did post a reveal about a year ago....can't remember exactly what the name of the post was but it was similar to your title. Now I should really know this....

• Lisa
    9 years ago

Pandora, I just went to my reveal post to find a pic of something for someone and it seems that all the pics were lost during the transfer to Houzz :(

• mudhouse
    9 years ago

lcskaisgir, I sent a list of 11 kitchen reveal threads to gardenweb@houzz.com last night, as suggested by Tamara in this thread about missing photos:

Tamara - Where Did Photos Go

I included your reveal thread in the list of links that need to be repaired. I'm sure there are countless more, but I just went through the last month or so of posts here. I tried to capture reveals that had been posted (or talked about) in that time frame, that are clearly missing photos and/or text. I consider it a starting point.

Tamara said in the above thread that the data isn't lost, but the threads will have to be restored manually, which will take time.

My question is, how long do we have to alert them to the damaged threads, before the data *is* lost? And secondly, will they eventually repair ALL the damaged threads, or only those we report?

I asked Tamara in the above thread, and I also asked the same questions in the email I sent last night. I have not had a reply yet, but if I do, I'll post back to the above linked thread.

• pandora1
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I noticed that last night when I clicked on your link. Not all my pictures got transferred either. I thought maybe it was my computer so I logged into another computer and still the same with yours, mine, and apparently others. If you go back to my link, someone (mudhouse) is looking into it. That is so upsetting!

• pandora1
    Original Author
    9 years ago

mudhouse-

This is so frustrating. I know we all spent a lot of time uploading and responding to these pictures for others to benefit/learn from. This is my original post "Finished White and Gray Kitchen Reveal" - Can you tell me if you included it on your list of missing photos, or do I need to send something too? I wouldn't even know where to begin to restore/reload those again!

pandora

• Lisa
    9 years ago

Thank you mudhouse! I hope they have a way of fixing all of them and not just the ones that are reported. It takes a lot of time and effort posting all those pics! I do go back, from time to time, to look at members' photos for help in something that I'm working on...or just to admire :)

• mudhouse
    9 years ago

You're welcome lcskaisgir. I hope so too. I'm going to bump the thread about this in just a bit,to see if I can prompt some answers from Houzz. I think these archived posts are the "treasure chest" of GW. I don't want them to be damaged or lost. I used them a LOT. And I have not started my kitchen!

pandora1, I only went back a short bit in time, and didn't see your reveal, so I have just emailed the URL for your reveal to Houzz (gardenweb@houzz.com). So they should have it on the list of threads to restore.

I tried to see the original version of your reveal by going to Google and looking for a cached version, but since the reveal was from 2013, there's no cached version showing anymore. I don't know how long Google stores cached versions, but this is proof we have to get these restored, as even the newer threads will eventually not be available on the web in their original complete form, in time.

I don't think there is any way that you or I can restore these archived threads. The good folks at Houzz will have to do it for us. The only other option I can think of is to laboriously rebuild our own threads by posting a new one, if we still have saved the text and photos we used originally. And that's probably impractical if not impossible for most of us.

Hopefully we can keep encouraging Houzz to help us with this. I think it matters!

• mudhouse
    9 years ago

pandora1, I don't know what I was doing wrong earlier (sorry!) but I just managed to get the link for the Google cached version of this reveal thread. So, here's a link with all of your wonderful photographs, complete. (We still need to get the Houzz version fixed, fingers crossed!)

pandora1 complete thread Finished White and Gray Kitchen Reveal

• pandora1
    Original Author
    9 years ago

mudhouse-

For some reason when I click on your above link, it still takes me back to this thread (my thread minus 90% of my photos). The link says- This is Google's cache of http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/kitchbath/msg0721425121974.html. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Feb 6, 2015 06:47:22 GMT.

I can't remember the exact date they converted GW to Houzz- before or after Feb. 6?

pandora1

• mudhouse
    9 years ago

Hmm pandora1, this is odd, and I thank you for posting. When I clicked on the link above, the first time it took me to your old thread, with all photos intact. Then I clicked on it a second time, and it reverted to the Houzz version with 90% of the photos missing, as you said. And then I clicked on it a third time, and it took me to your old thread with intact photos.

I don't know why this is happening. And I appreciate the heads up.

BUT, if you click on it and arrive at the page that says "This is Google's cache of (etc etc) then you are on the RIGHT page. All you need to do to see all your photos is scroll down. (Waaay down!) Maybe try again a few times, as my results were inconsistent.

If you land on a page that says Houzz on the top, it's the damaged thread. You are wanting the page that talks about Google cache.

I'm sorry this is so frustrating.

• mudhouse
    9 years ago

I'm working on another post to my thread about the missing content problem, to try to make sure Houzz understands the extent of the damage. Maybe this week we can get some reassurances about repairs. Kitchen Reveals and DAT Threads with Missing Photos and Text

• chrissyevans4
    8 years ago

Your kitchen is beautiful!! I too am considering simply white for my cabinets, doors and trim. Do you have andersen windows? And did you use simply white for the window trim? If so- how do you think they look next to each other? We are going with andersen 100 series for most of the house and I'm worried that It won't match nicely with the simply white!

• pandora1
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Hi Chrissy,

I do not have Anderson Windows. They were put in by a local window and siding company(long before the renovation) that is no longer in business. I absolutely love Simply White. It is a soft white without being a stark white. I think it is even Ben Moore's Color of the Year. No, it does not match our white vinyl windows. It is something that only I notice, but probably not anyone else. Usually details like that really bother me, but this does not. Probably, if I were getting new windows and picking white paint at the same time, it is something that I would way over think. But since we put the windows in many years before the renovation, there was nothing I could do about it. I knew I wanted Simply White for my cabinet color, so I don't let it bother me.

pandora1

• joviboys
    7 years ago

I love your entire design!!! What color did you use on the ceiling? Doors and trim? Do you ever see yellow in the Simply White?

• Cindy Tang
    7 years ago

Thanks for all the great ideas for remodeling the kitchen!! Thanks for sharing.

pandora1 thanked Cindy Tang
  • pandora1
    Original Author
    7 years ago

joviboys-

To me Simply White is not yellow, but creamy. But I guess everyone's lighting and surrounding colors could change the look of it. Trim and doors are the same. For ceiling paint, we used Behr ceiling paint - straight out of the can.

-pandora1

• joviboys
    7 years ago

Awesome info!!! Thanks so much! Can you also tell me which Benjamin Moore product you used for cabinets, trim and doors along with the sheen......example Satin Waterbourne Impervo, etc. Thanks again!

• pandora1
    Original Author
    7 years ago

joviboys

Our painters used Sherwin Williams Pro Classic (green can) color matched to Ben Moore's Simply White in a Semi Gloss. I know a lot of painters use SW Pro Classic, but I probably would not again. There are a couple drawer/doors where the top edge of the door has worn off. Wish it was more durable.

-pandora1

• pandora1
    Original Author
    7 years ago

joviboys- Semi gloss/Extra White

• M M
    6 years ago

Why can't I see these photos? This is all I see...

• FeatherBee
    6 years ago

Someone else was just talking about Photobucket. It sounds like you need to log into your account and update some things (possibly pay $$ to reactivate your account).

Sponsored
Bull Run Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars273 Reviews
Virginia's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Renovation Firm I Best of Houzz